• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Scott Steiner

T

Tommy

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
34
Points
6
The first i saw of Scott steiner was during his time at TNA. His muscularity always caught my eye and as i looked up youtube clips of his time at wcw and wwf i saw that he had been a quality wrestler. But the trasformation physically from him in his youth to him latter in his life was insane. He must have been of steroids. Thoughts
 
F

Fozz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2015
Messages
26
Points
1
He was absolutely cycling. I have no idea what happened to him thought. Haven't heard about him in years.
 
T

Tommy

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
34
Points
6
He was absolutely cycling. I have no idea what happened to him thought. Haven't heard about him in years.
Hes in Japan and the independent circuit. Hes still working and in his fiftys he must of blown his money
 
nusster

nusster

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
10
Points
1
I think he even admitted on doing steroids. I mean, his transformation is possible, but with the crazy schedule WWE wrestlers have, I have to doubt the way he did it. I always liked him, seemed a little wacky, but definitely had a cool look with the glasses and chain mail.
 
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Dude got big fast so yes he juiced
 
H

Hozyboy

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
10
Points
1
The first i saw of Scott steiner was during his time at TNA. His muscularity always caught my eye and as i looked up youtube clips of his time at wcw and wwf i saw that he had been a quality wrestler. But the trasformation physically from him in his youth to him latter in his life was insane. He must have been of steroids. Thoughts


Big papa punk or the genetic freek is captivating to the eye because of his muscle build and density. I am sure that if I see him up close I will find him very Scarry.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I am trying to remember why this name seems so familiar to me. I am not the biggest wrestling fan, which makes it even more unclear to me why I know the name and I have a distinct image in my mind but I have no idea if it is him. Might have to go take a look here.
 
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Joined
Dec 12, 2016
Messages
1,419
Points
38
I am trying to remember why this name seems so familiar to me. I am not the biggest wrestling fan, which makes it even more unclear to me why I know the name and I have a distinct image in my mind but I have no idea if it is him. Might have to go take a look here.
He has been featured on a few fitness channel over the years...he has this pectoral distortion which makes it rather eye catching. Im not certain it its a MUSCLE Wasting disorder or he had q botched surgery
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
This guy?

0184626d497e0e1cf9d5dc64081ade57-1.jpg
 
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
He is definitely on steroids. It's very obvious for anyone to miss it. His biceps are insane with the way they pop up once he contracts the arms.

It's crazy to the extent some people would go for their body development.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
506
Points
18
This dude lifted a lot of weights along the way, but he my have got some help as well. Scott Steiner and his brother Rick dominated tag team wrestling in the 90s, but now he has a Shoney's franchise somewhere in Georgia.
 
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
This dude lifted a lot of weights along the way, but he my have got some help as well. Scott Steiner and his brother Rick dominated tag team wrestling in the 90s, but now he has a Shoney's franchise somewhere in Georgia.

Indeed, Scott Steiner was among the best top tag teammates in the WWF and WWE. In my book, he falls with the top 10 best tag teammates in the WWE history.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
I used to love this dude. It weirld how he dissapeared all of a sudden.
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
Most of these wrestlers will not admit it but they are on roids, straight up!
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
There is no way any sane person would ever admit to using steroids.
 

Similar threads

White Thunder
Replies
0
Views
3K
White Thunder
White Thunder
P
Replies
19
Views
11K
Big04pimpin
Big04pimpin
SweatLovin
Replies
0
Views
370
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
Top