• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sergio Oliva jr (2009 Jr Nats) vs Sergio Oliva senior

Could Sergio Junior be the next Myth in bb?

• Total voters
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i very much doubt he will be a factor at the Olympia, not because he doesn't have his dads genetics but because i think there are people with much better genetics currently out there

what neither of them ever did or will do is pull off the twisted side shot.
JR needs to turn more and open up his back more. and Senior needs to arrange his arm placing

show them hows it done kevin my man
:
Bestbtwisting

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...what neither of them ever did or will do is pull off the twisted side shot...
:

WHHHHHAAAAAAAATTT? :angrydude: Senior had an AWSOME twisted-bent side-double-bicep shot! It showed flexed lats as opposed to the compressed on that Leverone's showing... and also showed all three heads of delts better... it was his own version and IMO it was awesome!
Untitled

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Awesome thread dude!

I don't think Junior will beat Senior, Sergio was a freak and there haven't been many since who are comparable to him. Junior would need to have won the genetic lottery to bring it against his father.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHHHHHAAAAAAAATTT? :angrydude: Senior had an AWSOME twisted-bent side-double-bicep shot! It showed flexed lats as opposed to the compressed on that Leverone's showing... and also showed all three heads of delts better... it was his own version and IMO it was awesome! :headbang:

i`m aware they are different versions, but he still isnt pulling it off properly. even in a few clips i have seen, his twisted ones werent done properly and you can tell, mostly he had to arange his arm placings

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Awesome thread dude!

I don't think Junior will beat Senior, Sergio was a freak and there haven't been many since who are comparable to him. Junior would need to have won the genetic lottery to bring it against his father.

Thanks Freako!

maybe he won't be like his father, but for a 2nd myth, like 90-95% he will be haha.

A

active_transport

he should not try to be like his daddy hes a try to be!