• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Shawn Ray Comeback??!!?!!?

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
I'm also dieting, maybe get a girlfriend?
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
I'm sorry your wife doesn't please you enough. Judging by your attitude while dieting, your probably not the nicest to live with. Maybe have a high carb day? your mood will improve.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I'm sorry your wife doesn't please you enough. Judging by your attitude while dieting, your probably not the nicest to live with. Maybe have a high carb day? your mood will improve.

I sense a strong reply from JB.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I'm sorry your wife doesn't please you enough.

No worries I have a girlfriend. :spy:

Judging by your attitude while dieting, your probably not the nicest to live with.

Judging by a couple of posts on MM where I'm making jokes?

Maybe have a high carb day? your mood will improve.

Carbs are evil. But I will have that cookie you offered.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Pistol sounds all fired up! because he was to lazy to Google the thread himself...you should be thanking Bravo not mocking him.


On topic...no way Shawn makes a comeback. It's a "Dream" and can almost guarantee he won't follow through with it.
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Beau, I did thank him, I just thought it was rude the way he answered me, that's all.

JB are you keeping a log for your precontest training? All jokes aside, it would be cool to follow along with your progress. We'll share a box of oreos when this is all over!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Beau, I did thank him, I just thought it was rude the way he answered me, that's all.

The only thing I said was that it took me 2 seconds to find on Google.

JB are you keeping a log for your precontest training? All jokes aside, it would be cool to follow along with your progress. We'll share a box of oreos when this is all over!

No I'm not keeping a log but I'm also not dieting for a contest. I'm just going to Greece in 3 weeks time, and just want to be in a some what good shape.
Just limiting my carbs to breakfast and PWO only, increasing my protein a bit, and doing cardio 4-5 times a week.
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
idk, I def felt some attitude coming across with the 2 second google comment.

Maybe I'm being a little hypersensitive, maybe you're a little rude. Seems likely. Anyway, enjoy your trip to Greece, im sure its beautiful there. Good luck with the diet etc.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
127
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
139
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Top