PistolPete
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2008
- Messages
- 607
- Points
- 18
I'm also dieting, maybe get a girlfriend?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
It's all hype as isnt he doing some kind of 'fitness over 40' dvd series?
I'm also dieting, maybe get a girlfriend?

Touché!![]()
How is that "touché"?
Besides if I got a girlfriend, Mrs Bravo would kick my ass.

I'm sorry your wife doesn't please you enough. Judging by your attitude while dieting, your probably not the nicest to live with. Maybe have a high carb day? your mood will improve.
I sense a strong reply from JB.
I'm sorry your wife doesn't please you enough.

Judging by your attitude while dieting, your probably not the nicest to live with.
Maybe have a high carb day? your mood will improve.
Carbs are evil. But I will have that cookie you offered.
Beau, I did thank him, I just thought it was rude the way he answered me, that's all.
JB are you keeping a log for your precontest training? All jokes aside, it would be cool to follow along with your progress. We'll share a box of oreos when this is all over!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.