• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Should a Mosque be Built Near Ground Zero?

Should a Muslim Cultural Center be allowed to be built near Ground Zero?

• Total voters
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This whole discussion is ****ing joke considering the name of the bloody site/discussion board is muscleMECCA!

This site can be called whatever wanted. If you have a problem with that - simply **** off.

... if you have to stop the religeous buidling from being built then stop every bloody Church in the damn USA because more people have been killed in the name of Christianity than Islam!

May I add that we're talking about modern time. In ilsamic culture, people are being stoned to death every day for ridiculous reasons.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This site can be called whatever wanted. If you have a problem with that - simply **** off.

Who said I have an issue with the name, you pathetic Moron

May I add that we're talking about modern time. In ilsamic culture, people are being stoned to death every day for ridiculous reasons.

Which ****ing Rupert Murdoch news agency's ass did you pull that "fact" from?
I've lived in 7 different countries in my life 4 of those Muslim... Two of those considered extremists.... how many have you? Dont ****ing generalize things with your illinformed blanket statements... The number of people stoned to death (by none-state actors... a lot like ku klux klan) are certainly far far far far far far lower than the number of altar boys ****ed by your priests and officially covered/protected by Christian clergy! But what does that have to with the topic at hand... NOTHING.... you dont want to go there so better stick to the topic, Moron!

Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calm down guys. You don't want pakiman flying a plane into your house.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I've lived in 7 different countries in my life 4 of those Muslim... Two of those considered extremists.... how many have you? Dont ****ing generalize things with your illinformed blanket statements... The number of people stoned to death (by none-state actors... a lot like ku klux klan) are certainly far far far far far far lower than the number of altar boys ****ed by your priests and officially covered/protected by Christian clergy! But what does that have to with the topic at hand... NOTHING.... you dont want to go there so better stick to the topic, Moron!

So it is okay to stone people to death as long as the number altar boys being molested is higher than stoning?

I'm an atheist, I dislike Islam like every other religion. I'd also suggest you to mind your language.

Feel free to reply with another post full of vulgarity, I expect no better from you.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

calm down.

you say a lot of ignorant things defending your religion.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So it is okay to stone people to death as long as the number altar boys being molested is higher than stoning?

I'm an atheist, I dislike Islam like every other religion. I'd also suggest you to mind your language.

Feel free to reply with another post full of vulgarity, I expect no better from you.

Please read my post above. I did ask for people to calm down a bit in this thread (albeit in an extrinsic manner). Everyone can start having a conversation like grown-ups please.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You were asking for it lulz. I'm also an Athiest. Don't attack my religion please.

Bbppbahahahahaha :nsps:... you are right though, its funny how religousely athiests defend their beliefs too!

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

i think that the only thing we know about Islam is what the media says which is very biased opinion.people often hate things that they don't understand and that's another form of extremism.when i hate my neighbor just because he is Muslim that's extremism.when people think that mosques are fanatics schools that's also extremism.one advice before making an opinion about something you must get as much knowledge as you can about it.@pakiman you are proving what people think about muslims by throwing insults like that.calm down and respect other people's opinions even if they are wrong.

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think that the only thing we know about Islam is what the media says which is very biased opinion.people often hate things that they don't understand and that's another form of extremism.when i hate my neighbor just because he is Muslim that's extremism.when people think that mosques are fanatics schools that's also extremism.one advice before making an opinion about something you must get as much knowledge as you can about it.@pakiman you are proving what people think about muslims by throwing insults like that.calm down and respect other people's opinions even if they are wrong.

you are right on all accounts
:embarresed: I have temper issues

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Bbppbahahahahaha :nsps:... you are right though, its funny how religousely athiests defend their beliefs too!

I was making fun of you, I don't care if you make fun of my Atheistic beliefs.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah I too always list down all the things I dont care about and post those on a BBS!
Posting "I don't care if you make fun of my Atheistic beliefs" here is a sure sign of you not caring... yeah thats what it is... you not giving a damn!

Last edited:
fdelval

fdelval

Pakiman, i just heard in a documentary long long time ago that in muslim world, there was a word which we could translate to "hospitality" which allowed the pilgrims/lost people to ask for cover/food/water in muslim lands, is that true??

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^^ Yeah I too always list down all the things I dont care about and post those on a BBS!
Posting "I don't care if you make fun of my Atheistic beliefs" here is a sure sign of you not caring... yeah thats what it is... you not giving a damn!

I was making fun of you, feel free to give me as much shit for being an Atheist as you like lol.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I was making fun of you, feel free to give me as much shit for being an Atheist as you like lol.

is this enough?

Fecesinhand-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Far out Dilated what the hell... edit that shit... no pun intended!
Seriousely Dude?????????????