• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Should Our 4-Year-Old Child Be a Crip or a Baller?

P

Pain

VIP
2z902z9 1

A 19-year-old father was arrested for disorderly conduct, harassment, and domestic violence after an altercation with his girlfriend over which gang their four-year-old toddler should join.

Joseph Manzanares, a member of the Westside Ballers, walked into the Hollywood Video store where his Crip girlfriend worked, threatening to kill her and vandalizing the store. The police were called and the father was later arrested at his home.

"They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised. Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim,'" Commerce City Police Sgt Joe Sandoval said. Manzanares pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a year of probation.

I heard similar stories when I was working in a Juvenile Offenders prison

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Idiots :no: Which gang will claim the baby? :49:

P

Pain

VIP
Idiots :no: Which gang will claim the baby? :49:

30af51e-1.jpg

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never to early to plan for your childs future:xyxthumbs:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lots of love and support there...

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow.. 19 years old with a 4 year old kid, and the kids parents are morons. I feel bad for the kid.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's basically playing Russian Roulette with a Glock, either way the parents are morons and will lose their child. This is like saying, which should I do, grass or crystal meth? W/e, sad to see the reality of things.

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Waste of oxygen.

Freak:gtfoslap: