• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Show me your legs!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
First off, Merry Christmas! (And for other timezones Merry later christmas)
I searched the forum and didn't find any "show me you legs" thread.

So here it is: Show me your legs!

My legs..

Picture12gr0 1

(3 weeks ago I tore my left quad, just a minor though, thats why threes a size difference...don't feel good to flex it yet..)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
hope i could train em next year !_!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
ill post a leg pic later, right now they measure 67-68 cm cold, calfs are 45-46 cm cold...
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
First off, Merry Christmas! (And for other timezones Merry later christmas)
I searched the forum and didn't find any "show me you legs" thread.

So here it is: Show me your legs!

My legs..

picture11vt1-1.jpg
Picture12gr0 1

(3 weeks ago I tore my left quad, just a minor though, thats why theres a size differance...don't feel good to flex it yet..)

Good calves, but some members (like Chesticles) are going to eat you alive because of your hand in front of your crotch
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Good calves, but some members (like Chesticles) are going to eat you alive because of your hand in front of your crotch

So he wanted to see the "goods"?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good legs Daniel,especially calves!
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
hope you can heal that left leg up.. overall great lookin wheels, ill have pics of my wheels in due time.. have none right now sorry.

what are your stats Daniel?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
hope you can heal that left leg up.. overall great lookin wheels, ill have pics of my wheels in due time.. have none right now sorry.

what are your stats Daniel?

5'11"
243lbs
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
^^ your a tank dude..

^^ thanks Serb

Sergey shelestov a few days out 2014 europa dallas pro

Here's a new pic with a little better quality.
I flexed my left leg close to max and got a cramp just as the flash went of :disgust: As far as recovery goes it's good I guess. I can walk normal again:coolguy: The doctor I meet said it's only a minor tear, but in a bad place, she also told me that I shouldn't strain the muscle for about 6-8 weaks with weights, I'm 4 weeks in right now.
I'm allowed to do leg extensions after 6 weeks without weights or just a couple of pounds, and slowly work my way up. I should be fully recovered after 10weaks..:xyxthumbs:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
the upper body seems to lag a bit? am i correct?

got more pics of the upper body..

still though, those legs are just crazy huge dude.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
i took a pic of my legs.. no tan, hairy, and fat lol

currently 240lbs
 

Attachments

  • !cid_200712251536.jpg
    !cid_200712251536.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 481
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
the upper body seems to lag a bit? am i correct?

got more pics of the upper body..

still though, those legs are just crazy huge dude.

Yes the upper body lags quite a bit, I'm working hard on bringing it up though.
My legs grow just if I look at them funny.. And my structure is really thick and wide, so I've got much for free IMO

Ronniecole
 
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
There are some damn impressive legs in here.

Hence I will not be participating.
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
19
Views
6K
mvsf1
M
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
43
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
PumpChaser
Replies
4
Views
123
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
38
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top