• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Show me your legs!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
faiz has some crazy wheels.Nasty veins everywhere..
 
TM817

TM817

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
69
Points
8
Just a quick zoom in!
 

Attachments

  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 188
faiz

faiz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
141
Points
16
Thanks guys,

those were post contest ( one day after the show)

the first picture in the blue boxers was one week out..
 
peterknowles25

peterknowles25

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
13
Points
1
Hmm, not sure how to answer to WTF!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Pete - damn big legs! If that is you in the avi then fackin hell that is impressive! If not then those legs are still damn impressive!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Very impressive peterknowles25 :tiphat:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
These are a bit old, from the summer and before when I was dieted down bout four weeks out or so .. and by camera phone so the light blurs out all my cuts here yall go:

169775429 562189410 0 1


169024437 559558515 0 1


edit.. my left leg looks really weird in the bottom one especially...:dunnodude:
 
samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16
These are a bit old, from the summer and before when I was dieted down bout four weeks out or so .. and by camera phone so the light blurs out all my cuts here yall go:

169775429 562189410 0 1


169024437 559558515 0 1


edit.. my left leg looks really weird in the bottom one especially...:dunnodude:


:confused:Are those really a pair of legs?!
That's crazy, how long u been training for man?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
On my seventh year, I had knee surgury on my left knee.. but in person you cant tell a difference, except that my left leg is about an inch smaller.... as you can tell though... I need some work on my calves
I inherited my dads thights and his calves.. I would have liked to skip getting his calves :keke:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
1920072 630496350339160 29715229 n

:spy:
 

Attachments

  • MVC-029S.JPG
    MVC-029S.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 325
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Huge ass legs driddz and


very sexy as well :jerkoff1:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hmm next WO ima upload a pic
show you some huge defined quads ekekekkekek
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Shit..now thing are starting to happen in here:D
 
peterknowles25

peterknowles25

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
13
Points
1
These are a bit old, from the summer and before when I was dieted down bout four weeks out or so .. and by camera phone so the light blurs out all my cuts here yall go:

169775429 562189410 0 1


169024437 559558515 0 1


edit.. my left leg looks really weird in the bottom one especially...:dunnodude:

Fantastic development bro, well done and keep it up!
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
19
Views
6K
mvsf1
M
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
43
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
PumpChaser
Replies
4
Views
123
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
38
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top