• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
WOW both looking huge!! Where did you saw him? :O

Ur arms looking huge too!! True monster :)
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Two big guys, both looking good buddy.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
god damn you look huge bro!
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Sup guys, just started my cut today, I plan on doing a show on Aug 9th. Also, I'm thinkin about loging progress on youtube as well, i just made my first log today, check it out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Excited to see the transformation bro! Keep us updated.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice mass you've got there dude!
 
anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
I wish I would've done a cutting log the transformation is so cool to watch! good luck!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome man.. cant wait for the final transformation
got some serious mass to carve out !
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Fuck it, i dont have enough time to compete aug 9th
 
KCharger9

KCharger9

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
112
Points
16
So ure not competing?
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
I'm still cutting, but 10 weeks isnt enough for me to get in shape to compete. However, there is another national qualifier on october 11, which gives me plenty of time to cut if i do that show.

BTW: I was 230 about 2 weeks ago, and im down to 215 right now. I look flat as hell and not very vascular, i think fill out more by next week since i just started to cut.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I have been wondering where you have been. Haven't seen you on here much. Good to see your still at it.
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Yea i took a long break from strict dieting and training, and basically ate like shit, so my interest in bodybuilding in general faded for a while which why i havnt been on the boards as much. Anyways im getting back to doing things serious again so i can get rid of the fat i gained during that break i had.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Your going to look awesome as usual bro, look forward to adding another first place trophy to your collection :xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
165
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top