• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Silvio Samuel 11 days out photos

SID2008

SID2008

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
22
Points
1
I have Silvio ready to win this event next coming weekend. Is anyone going to the event at the Los Angeles Convention.
 
L

lollo

New member
Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
2
Points
1
Silvio looks great! I hope hes win this!
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Looks great, hope he comes away with win. Will make him feel a bit better after his placing in 08' Olympia which I felt should have been slightly higher.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
2
Views
3K
Pharmacom
P
COACH
Replies
18
Views
17K
mvsf1
M
Top