• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
m4b.is

Silvio samuel 2 weeks out

weR4221

100_2018_wm-1.jpg
100_2013_wm-1.jpg

100_2018_wm-1.jpg

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking ready to do battle! u guys think he can compete with phil heath and all the hype sorounding him?

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Silvio looks always good..thats why i cant really say how "good he looks":dunnodude:

cannonball33

Silvio has those crazy round muscle bellies ... he always looks good. I'd kill for that round shape and thickness he has in his pecs. Damn.

Bodybuilderdk

Hes gotta be one of my favourites, he comes in with crazy conditioning and great thickness and shape. Great rep for the sport. I hope hes made some improvements with his calves and back. Hey Yo Silvio:xyxthumbs:

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks great, always does. I wish I were training at Golds Venice again - lucky guy - that place rocks. Acually saw Silvio sleeping at the Max Muscle down the street there back in September, looked good then too.

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he will be able to beat phil, but he will be right at the top battling with all those guys!

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to see Silvio beat Phil, but I really doubt it. Let's see what happens.

msuman

He'll be battling for 1st with Phil Heath. But, I think Phil's size will put him in the winners stand.