• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Silvio Samuel skipping the 2010 Arnold!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
silvioskip_lg.jpg

Silvio Samuel will not compete in the 2010 Arnold Classic

December 29, 2009

FLEXONLINE.COM
For the first time in four years, Silvio Samuel will be skipping the Arnold Classic.

Samuel, who has placed in the top six in three consecutive Arnolds (6th in 2007, 5th in 2008 and 2009) will target the Tampa Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships on July 16-17 as his first competition in 2010.

"I will take a break to put on the size I need to put on," Samuel said. "I wanted to do the Arnold Classic, but after more thought I do not believe that competing so soon after the Olympia is in my best interest. In order to make the impact I want to make, I want to make some improvements this year."

SEE PHOTOS OF SILVIO GUEST POSING IN BAHRAIN

Samuel said that his disappointing 13th-place finish at the 2009 Olympia played a part in his decision.

"The Olympia was not the result I would have liked," he said. "It's painful when you do not place where you hope. I do not blame anybody, but I was not happy with where I finished. I will take the time to improve and make sure I am better the next time I compete at the Olympia."

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Good choice, IMO. He has not the wow factor anymore. He needs to bring something new.

L dimi

L dimi

good choice i m sure

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think age is starting to catch him, how old is he?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck he is only 34 i thought he was much older than that!