• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

SILVIO SAMUEL YESTERDAY

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
image0526z-1.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Why he is wearing a belt in the locker room?
 
FitnessGuy

FitnessGuy

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
Probably he has just finished his workout. He is wearing gloves too.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I don't get why they wear a belt for the ENTIRE workout. I see guys do it all the time and I shake my head at them.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Why he is wearing a belt in the locker room?


pros for whatever reason will put a belt on even if they have to open up a tough can of pickles. it's lame.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
pros for whatever reason will put a belt on even if they have to open up a tough can of pickles. it's lame.

i remember ronnie mentioning that in an interview some time ago. basically he said he would wear a belt the entire workout to keep his waist tucked in and that it had tremendously helped tightening his midsection. sounds far fetched to me, although it may have a small impact i dont know...
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
i remember ronnie mentioning that in an interview some time ago. basically he said he would wear a belt the entire workout to keep his waist tucked in and that it had tremendously helped tightening his midsection. sounds far fetched to me, although it may have a small impact i dont know...

Ronnies midesction is a living proof that it does NOT work :rofl3:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ LOL, just because he ate a cow each morning :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
2
Views
3K
Pharmacom
P
COACH
Replies
18
Views
17K
mvsf1
M
Top