• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Size of your pants?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
No Rocky, not the size IN your pants, but the size OF your pants i.e. your waist size.

Have gone from a size 38 down to a 34. Feels much better. I was wondering what size other members' waists are. Sometimes we get too preoccupied with arm size etc.

Flex Wheeler stated that he had a 28 inch waist! Have met him and find it a bit hard to believe. 28" is very small!
 
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
467
Points
18
32 but wear 36-38 because 32's too tight :/
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i went from a size 38 (no kidding)
and no i can wear a size 30, good fit, not too tight or too loose
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
im a 34.... slowly bringin it down, hopefully around the 30
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I have a 31 in waist.. but I buy 34 in waist pants to fit my damn ass and I have to buy the baggy fit jeans. They are extremely tight, so if someone can recommend a brand of pants that can actually fit my legs and not be super tight, I would appreciate it :tiphat:

Congrats on the weight loss sexnews :xyxthumbs:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
36, but I wear 38 just because I dont like tight clothes, I could go smaller but I want blood to my legs when I sit down
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
I have a 31 in waist.. but I buy 34 in waist pants to fit my damn ass and I have to buy the baggy fit jeans. They are extremely tight, so if someone can recommend a brand of pants that can actually fit my legs and not be super tight, I would appreciate it :tiphat:

Congrats on the weight loss sexnews :xyxthumbs:


maybe you should stop doing a glute only day if your ass size is a problem :dunnodude: :keke:

we all know you like wearing those super tight pants :gaygay:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
maybe you should stop doing a glute only day if your ass size is a problem :dunnodude: :keke:

we all know you like wearing those super tight pants :gaygay:

The assault we are gonna throw on our wheels tomorrow is what makes those pants tight my friend. :xyxthumbs:
I am psyched to get some squatting done!! :hyperguy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
The assault we are gonna throw on our wheels tomorrow is what makes those pants tight my friend. :xyxthumbs:
I am psyched to get some squatting done!! :hyperguy:


yes indeed.


assault......:keke:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I have a 31 in waist.. but I buy 34 in waist pants to fit my damn ass and I have to buy the baggy fit jeans. They are extremely tight, so if someone can recommend a brand of pants that can actually fit my legs and not be super tight, I would appreciate it :tiphat:

Congrats on the weight loss sexnews :xyxthumbs:

Thanx.

How about those Crazee baggies? Remember those? Used to also wear them. Looked like a clown. Bright colours!

Much respect for a guy who looks forward to squatting. That is why your legs look like that!
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
I used to wear size 44 with a 42" waist. Now I have a 31" waist and wear a 34. They are a little baggy on me.
 
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
wear 38 now, even without a belt they stay on cuz of my booty
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I am about 31-32" waist but wear 36" pants for work because of my damn ass and legs. They still are a little tight but 32" pants look like damn spandex on me. I wish they sold baggy Dickies work pants around here.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I used to wear size 44 with a 42" waist. Now I have a 31" waist and wear a 34. They are a little baggy on me.

Congrats Paulie. :tiphat:

I must say you look almost unrecognizable from your "days with Tweak" where you did those most musculars etc. :bowroflarms:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I am about 31-32" waist but wear 36" pants for work because of my damn ass and legs. They still are a little tight but 32" pants look like damn spandex on me. I wish they sold baggy Dickies work pants around here.

I feel ya buddy, I am in the same damn boat. But in a way it is a good thing :coolguy:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
My Levis's are 31, perfectly fit!
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I feel ya buddy, I am in the same damn boat. But in a way it is a good thing :coolguy:

Ya, I rather walk around in tight pants then look like a jackass when I wear shorts and have twigs as legs. There are tons of those guys here in FL. They just have to have the upper body for the beach.
 
Top