• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Size of your pants?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No Rocky, not the size IN your pants, but the size OF your pants i.e. your waist size.

Have gone from a size 38 down to a 34. Feels much better. I was wondering what size other members' waists are. Sometimes we get too preoccupied with arm size etc.

Flex Wheeler stated that he had a 28 inch waist! Have met him and find it a bit hard to believe. 28" is very small!

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
32 but wear 36-38 because 32's too tight :/

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i went from a size 38 (no kidding)
and no i can wear a size 30, good fit, not too tight or too loose

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
im a 34.... slowly bringin it down, hopefully around the 30

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a 31 in waist.. but I buy 34 in waist pants to fit my damn ass and I have to buy the baggy fit jeans. They are extremely tight, so if someone can recommend a brand of pants that can actually fit my legs and not be super tight, I would appreciate it :tiphat:

Congrats on the weight loss sexnews :xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
36, but I wear 38 just because I dont like tight clothes, I could go smaller but I want blood to my legs when I sit down

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a 31 in waist.. but I buy 34 in waist pants to fit my damn ass and I have to buy the baggy fit jeans. They are extremely tight, so if someone can recommend a brand of pants that can actually fit my legs and not be super tight, I would appreciate it :tiphat:

maybe you should stop doing a glute only day if your ass size is a problem :dunnodude: :keke:

we all know you like wearing those super tight pants :gaygay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe you should stop doing a glute only day if your ass size is a problem :dunnodude: :keke:

we all know you like wearing those super tight pants :gaygay:

The assault we are gonna throw on our wheels tomorrow is what makes those pants tight my friend. :xyxthumbs:
I am psyched to get some squatting done!! :hyperguy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The assault we are gonna throw on our wheels tomorrow is what makes those pants tight my friend. :xyxthumbs:
I am psyched to get some squatting done!! :hyperguy:

yes indeed.

assault......:keke:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thanx.

How about those Crazee baggies? Remember those? Used to also wear them. Looked like a clown. Bright colours!

Much respect for a guy who looks forward to squatting. That is why your legs look like that!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to wear size 44 with a 42" waist. Now I have a 31" waist and wear a 34. They are a little baggy on me.

V

vdawg

wear 38 now, even without a belt they stay on cuz of my booty

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am about 31-32" waist but wear 36" pants for work because of my damn ass and legs. They still are a little tight but 32" pants look like damn spandex on me. I wish they sold baggy Dickies work pants around here.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to wear size 44 with a 42" waist. Now I have a 31" waist and wear a 34. They are a little baggy on me.

Congrats Paulie. :tiphat:

I must say you look almost unrecognizable from your "days with Tweak" where you did those most musculars etc. :bowroflarms:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am about 31-32" waist but wear 36" pants for work because of my damn ass and legs. They still are a little tight but 32" pants look like damn spandex on me. I wish they sold baggy Dickies work pants around here.

I feel ya buddy, I am in the same damn boat. But in a way it is a good thing :coolguy:

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My Levis's are 31, perfectly fit!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel ya buddy, I am in the same damn boat. But in a way it is a good thing :coolguy:

Ya, I rather walk around in tight pants then look like a jackass when I wear shorts and have twigs as legs. There are tons of those guys here in FL. They just have to have the upper body for the beach.