• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Sleep...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
i dont know if you agree with me or not but sleep is more important than supplements , and training itself for body growth . it is more important than sex !!

I was right with you there til the "better than sex" part. :disgust:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I have no trouble sleeping, so I can get 8-9 hours easy. But I also work shift, so one week (like this week) I work late 14-22, and the next week I work early 6-14, so its a little harder to get enough sleep in the early weeks.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
usually around 4-6hours when i used to work
but since i quit my job last week, ive been getting bout 9-11hours of sleep.. heh

like 3 days ago, i went to bed around 6am, woke up at 5:30pm....
 
Top