• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Slipknot unmasked = ugly

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
as fugly as you.

If you wear a slipknot shirt to any proper metal club you'll get beaten, or at least ridiculed till you kill yourself.

I am totally wearing my Slipknot wife-beater to one of your gigs then :p

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you wear a slipknot shirt to any proper metal club you'll get beaten, or at least ridiculed till you kill yourself.

If I come to one of your shows I will beat your ass while in a slipknot shirt :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as fugly as you.

lol gay. oh i suppose because mushroomhead is "underground" they're so much more badass. like it or not a lot of metal purists hate slipknot because they're successful. how you can love metal and dislike their first 2 albums is beyond me. i get how some hardcore metal heads dislike the last 2 as they have a different feel in some of the tracks (i still think they're great albums), but a lot of it is just needless hate. excuse them for making it.

and ps, i think mushroomhead is badass, just making a point

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol gay. oh i suppose because mushroomhead is "underground" they're so much more badass. like it or not a lot of metal purists hate slipknot because they're successful. how you can love metal and dislike their first 2 albums is beyond me. i get how some hardcore metal heads dislike the last 2 as they have a different feel in some of the tracks (i still think they're great albums), but a lot of it is just needless hate. excuse them for making it.

and ps, i think mushroomhead is badass, just making a point

Success has nothing to do with it. Most metal people like a lot of very mainstream music. They don't like slipknot because they think slipknot is shit. They are a Nu-metal band. Pseudo-metal if you will. None of their music is metal.

I know I've never said anything about disliking slipknot because of their fame.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really don't get what doesn't make them metal in your eyes. the dj?

how in the world is this not metal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I dont think they're metal. Plain and simple. Its not metal because they are trying too hard to sound heavy.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I dont think they're metal. Plain and simple. Its not metal because they are trying too hard to sound heavy.

Skippy, when I get home I'm going to beat some sense into you I swear. You're being just as narrow-minded as Jase is with your definition of metal.

Slipknot are metal, so are bands with melodic singers and slower tempos (Jase). Listen to your elders you little bastards!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

ok opinions are fine you can place them in whatever genre you want. but "trying too hard"? lol wut? their concerts are absolute madness and corey taylor and several other band members have had shitty lives up until slipknot, these aren't posers. if you learn more about their history you will have more respect as to why they make the music they do. and no, they aren't trying to hard, this is who they are.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Skippy, when I get home I'm going to beat some sense into you I swear. You're being just as narrow-minded as Jase is with your definition of metal.

Slipknot are metal, so are bands with melodic singers and slower tempos (Jase). Listen to your elders you little bastards!

lol. i know, i just don't really classify bands like metallica as metal. metal to me is just pure intensity and extreme lyrics. i know this may not be the right definition to some, but that's just how i've always seen it ever since i was like 8 years old. it's just ingrained in me.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just got Slipknots discography, still sifting thru the albums, only 3 good songs so for Rofl
Duality isnt bad, Wait and bleed is okay, psychosocial is alright, my co-workers call me psycho, and
say i'll go psychosocial on people, i dunno, but the songs okay, all their other songs on the albums, meh.
i also got their demo stuff and un-released crap.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A true metal band doesn't have over 5 people in it,
theres no need for 8 members in a metal band.

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
A true metal band doesn't have over 5 people in it,
theres no need for 8 members in a metal band.

There are 9 members, and a band can have as many members as it sees fit. I'm getting sick of you metal nazis.madsanta

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are 9 members, and a band can have as many members as it sees fit. I'm getting sick of you metal nazis.madsanta

its like mexicans family. holy crap. lulz.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its like mexicans family. holy crap. lulz.

mexicozapopanmonicamotherfamily-1.jpg
'

An average, immediate mexican family.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i saw slipknot live a couple of years ago and it was a kick ass performance with great sound quality,count me in as a slipknot fan,