• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Slipknot unmasked = ugly

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys are all just jealous that slipknot is not as fugly as you.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice post. iv'e never seen them unmasked before.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Slipknot is a METAL band for sure! they are a great awesome band with kickass songs with lyrics and all their albums have great songs.

I am hated is a awesome song!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
There is nothing wrong with their faces lol, Steve are you on crack again?? redface1

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
who cares what genre they are classified as.......

their music is solid and entertaining.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even if they didnt wear masks they would be awesome!!

SLIPKNOT FAN FOR LIFE!!

i think duality and me are the only true slipknot fans on this forum, i tihnk freako too..

thanks dude

i didn't see this post until just now. i'm sure there are other people who are big fans of them on this site too, we're just more vocal about it :xmaswiggle:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, i know there are a lot of maggots on this forum :keke:

Boardwalk

Boardwalk

I remember seeing Slipknot back at the House of Blues in Chicago around 1999 I think. Funny part is that Mudvayne was the opening act. Nobody knew about Mudvayne at the time. Biohazard was there too.

Good show. I'd say nowadays I'm not as much of a fan, but Slipknot is a good band. Their first cd was nice.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^by first CD u mean they selftitled album? then you are right my friend, eventhough mate,feed,kill and repeat was pretty good 2!

The only song i liked that mudvayne made was DIG, any other good ones?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Boardwalk

Boardwalk

Yeah the self titled album. Hmm.. off the top of my head some of my Mudvayne favorites:

Fall into sleep
Happy?
Forget to remember
Death Blooms
Do what you do <--- their new single

They have quite a few good track tho IMO.

I like their new one. Haven't heard the cd yet however.

PinkRussel

PinkRussel

Banned
OMG I want to punch the emo's faces for this shitty music

PinkRussel

PinkRussel

Banned
The problem with Slipknot (other than the fact that they suck) is that they're unnecessary. There are nine of them. NINE!!!! Most of them just stand there doing absolutely nothing! Especially the guy with the big floppy nose who plays the barrels. THE BARRELS! That's not even an instrument!
They also put out a very bad idea of metal. People who haven't heard proper metal (I also dislike the term 'true metal') judge the entire genre on one band. Metal is a melodic genre and can be very similar and heavily influenced by classical music. Of course this isn't always the case, I'm just illustrating how diverse the genre is. But most people are never exposed to Kalmah, Hammerfall, Epica, or any other good but relatively unknown metal because Slipknot and other Nu-metal stand in the way and tarnish the genre.
Slipknot have no melody and have this tough rebellious image, but only the slipknot fans are kidding themselves. Slipknot are tools of the media in the same way as Britney Spears (I seriously put them in the same group).

Slipknot are scraping the bottom of the barrel (no pun intended. Honest ;) ).

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The problem with Slipknot (other than the fact that they suck) is that they're unnecessary. There are nine of them. NINE!!!! Most of them just stand there doing absolutely nothing! Especially the guy with the big floppy nose who plays the barrels. THE BARRELS! That's not even an instrument!
They also put out a very bad idea of metal. People who haven't heard proper metal (I also dislike the term 'true metal') judge the entire genre on one band. Metal is a melodic genre and can be very similar and heavily influenced by classical music. Of course this isn't always the case, I'm just illustrating how diverse the genre is. But most people are never exposed to Kalmah, Hammerfall, Epica, or any other good but relatively unknown metal because Slipknot and other Nu-metal stand in the way and tarnish the genre.
Slipknot have no melody and have this tough rebellious image, but only the slipknot fans are kidding themselves. Slipknot are tools of the media in the same way as Britney Spears (I seriously put them in the same group).

that is some nice babbling bullshit. :xmasslap: so what kind of music to you listen to Backstreet Boys and N Sync?

Slipknot is an awesome band IMO. who gives a shit how many band members they have. as long as the music is good and people like them. how is Slipknot scraping the bottom of the barrel cause they are popular and people like them.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:xmasrofl:

tech, you know what to do. biggrinsanta

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they are shit much like ron paul
btw lee priest is a shit too

ok i dont know what the fuck ron paul or lee priest have to do with anything, but your a moron. i dont give a shit about ron paul but lee priest is the FUCKING man.

On Topic: well there is not much more we can argue about. i like Slipknot and they are good and your a dumbass. agruement over.