• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
I was gonna post it earlier to tell natzo not to bet on germany, but o well :)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
should have seen that before put my money on germany..:shakefist:

yea, I want to see the prediction from that octopus for the final, and the battle for the 3rd place so I can win some money hahah
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
^it only does germany (german octopus) so idk if it will do the final
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I thought this thing predicted the Neds game as well

octopus.

0626octopuspaul_full_380-1.jpg


spo_octopus.jpg


56738_world-up-octopus.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
damn if I knew about these predictions, since the group games, I would have won some money, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
damn if I knew about these predictions, since the group games, I would have won some money, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

tell me about it..

Tour of France compensates though..
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Germany's only really good win came against Australia that everyone knew they had no offense bu didt play a team with a strong offense until they met germany, who exposed their flaws

fixed
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
whoever wins the final im happy. im with uruguay for 3rd tho. BAAAAAAAAAM
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Spain all the way now! go get that 1st place!!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I bet mvsf1 is drunk like a motherfucker right now hahaha

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. ARRIBA ESPAÑAAAAAAAAAAA!!!


Nazto, man, hey, you can hate Spain just because we are.... Spain.... but... man, tonight the show was really, really marvellous, even better than 2008 Euro Cup Final... we SMASHED Germany... Deutch looked like children in from of Spain.


I'm happier than ever, you can't imagine how much I shouted tonight:

SHOW TIME, VIVA ESPAÑA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
You can see pretty clear Del Bosque's style in this team, he's gonna win everything with Spain, like he did with Real!
 

Similar threads

Top