• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
patrullaaguilabanderaespanola-1.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Betfair.com - Odds:

-Spain winning: 1.61:1
-Neds winning: 2.62:1


This sunday I'll paint my face with the colors of National Spanish flags, red and yellow, like I did in Euro 2008.

I'm happy.....
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
mvsf1 is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
the whore force is strong in him tonight, oh yeah baby lolol
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
the whore force is strong in him tonight, oh yeah baby lolol

I'll bang my g/f tomorrow like it was my last day on Earth.... and if we win on Sunday night... man.... I just can die in that moment..... I'm even happier than when I fucked for the first time....:rofl3:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
so many delusional people in this thread, ill just drop by again on sunday after the game to say i told you so!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Bravo España!!!

It's the right time for them to win!! hopefully i'll see La Madre Patria taking the cup home.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
hopefully i'll see La Madre Patria taking the cup home.

Man, hearing this from a south american guy means a lot to me... I know you have family here, in Spain, but that mention to the motherland is just awesome.

Long life, SPAIN! :thumbsup2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^^ That gif is awesome! hahahah
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Bravo España!!!

It's the right time for them to win!! hopefully i'll see La Madre Patria taking the cup home.

wow.. colonies..

I sometimes ask why do they fought for freedom..

at least do like Brazil and be better than the colonizer.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
You can see pretty clear Guardiola's/Cruyff's style in the spanish team,but he's not gonna win everything with Spain,unlike what he did with Real!

fixed.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
too much spanish in this thread!!

Let's go PV!!

let's go Netherlands!!! msv1f2 will not be able to get a boner on sunday!!!


ArjenRobbencelebratess006-1.jpg


20100628-233252-pic-361885664.embedded.prod_affiliate.69.jpg


ScotlandvNetherlandsFIFA2010WorldCup0zhr-1.jpg


3167-1.jpg


kuyt.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Nazto, man, hey, you can hate Spain just because we are.... Spain.... but... man, tonight the show was really, really marvellous, even better than 2008 Euro Cup Final... we SMASHED Germany... Deutch looked like children in from of Spain.

yeah it was your best game in the world cup for sure, you guys did your thing.. your sleepy football almost half of the match thing.. but it is your thing...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Natzo loves the oranges, not a surprise since he's in team kai hahaha :gaygay:
 

Similar threads

Top