• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
LOL @ tkD

^2 challenges, 3 if you get the first 2 right.

I was thinking just have a replay ref always looking when there is a big call (not all fouls because that would be too hard).
Play stops in soccer anyway when there is a goal or a blown whistle negating a goal. In those 30 seconds - 1min they can have a ref look at the play to make sure everything is right. If its right then let it stand, if not then correct it and start play from where it should. I don't think that would add much time at all, if any, to the games.

Yeah man, the ref during the Mexico vs Argentina offside goal looked confused and nervous coz he didnt know what to do lol
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
I think only offsides and goal line calls should be challengable. I think flops should be reviewed after the games and if a player does a couple obvious flops then they are suspended for the next game.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Can't wait for today's games! Go NETHERLANDS!!!!!!






lolol I want Brazil to win :spy:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Can't wait for today's games! Go NETHERLANDS!!!!!!






lolol I want Brazil to win :spy:

I think Brazil are (only) a little bit more dangerous than the Neds so... go ORANGE!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Game in 30 min!! ROBBEN!! KUYT!! VAN PERSIE!!! ATTACK!!!


Go NETHERLANDS!!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats right!! Fuck those hicks, stoners, motherfuckers dutchies piece of shit!!

EDIT: sry vegeta i forgot you! :hide:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Fuck I was gone for 15 mins and they scored already
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Neds are going to win this..

unless Pickle is putting his jinx on them.,:bitenails:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
GOAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

NEDS...

wait a fail... hahahaha
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Stupid fucking Melo!!!!!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Lets be honest here, its PV's honor vs robertinho's honor. One man will fall short and another man will rise to the top. LET THE SHIT TALKING BEGIN!


lol jk

yeah go holland screw the netherlands lololol


I didnt know there was a difference lol



OH SHIT, GOOOOOOOAL!
 

Similar threads

Top