• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Germany is going to rape Spain. No team can stand a chance.

LOL, you're funny. Spain is not playing even at 80% and we are on the semi-finals, what the fuck are you talking about?

We are the current Euro-Champs, we beat Germany 2 years ago, sorry, we RAPED Germany 2 years ago.

Don't expect Spain playing this wednesday as "bad" as versus Paraguay...
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
hahah Spain is so fucked in the semis.. they played poorly today.

You've been saying "Spain is fucked" from the first day of the WC.

12 July your words will be: "Spain is fucked up, they won the world cup final by only 1-0".
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^lolol, I like both Spain and Germany so far, though I'd like to see Spain winning ONCE for the sake of the World Cup!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
You've been saying "Spain is fucked" from the first day of the WC.

12 July your words will be: "Spain is fucked up, they won the world cup final by only 1-0".

hahah.. lol dude c'mon.. Spain is nowhere near the kind of play they presented 2 years ago...

they're winning by minimal margins, and disputing the whole game. thank god spain won yesterday cause I had bet on them.. money for me... yeah.. but I kinda feared the result in the second half.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
they're winning by minimal margins, and disputing the whole game.

Ask tkD how many games won Italy in that way in their career... and they are the second best National Team ever, 4 times World Champions.

Nuff said.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^lolol, I like both Spain and Germany so far, though I'd like to see Spain winning ONCE for the sake of the World Cup!

Just because you want Italy to remain second in the all-time standings :p

Italy (4) > Germany (3). :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Ask tkD how many games won Italy in that way in their career... and they are the second best National Team ever, 4 times World Champions.

Nuff said.

Spain is not Italy.

and it's like what the first time you guys reach the semis?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Just because you want Italy to remain second in the all-time standings :p

Italy (4) > Germany (3). :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:


^^ nah, not at all lol. I wasn't even thinking at that, just that like I said many times already in this thread, I like Spain/Del Bosque's style of playing football. I'm a fan.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Spain is not Italy.

and it's like what the first time you guys reach the semis?

Yep. We were 4th on 1950 World Cup but we never reached the semifinals. The tournament should have been similar to a league or something.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ nah, not at all lol. I wasn't even thinking at that, just that like I said many times already in this thread, I like Spain/Del Bosque's style of playing football. I'm a fan.

I know, I know. I was just joking. And believe me, if Spain wasn't pursuing this Wolrd Cup, I'd love Italy to take it.

Roby Baggio was my idol, even after he send us home in USA'94 quarterfinals.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Yep. We were 4th on 1950 World Cup but we never reached the semifinals. The tournament should have been similar to a league or something.

Yep that was similar to a semi final. There were 4 groups and after all those games, every leader from each group, would join another and final group of 4 teams. And from there it was the identical style of playing and points, so the winner after those 3 games was the team with the most points.

1950 FIFA World Cup
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
So next round
Im going for Netherlands and Spain.

BAM
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
inoutfootball-1.gif
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Illa, Illa, Illa, VILLA MARAVILLA!

Villa Maravilla = Marvelous Villa
 

Similar threads

Top