M
mvsf1
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 6,427
- Points
- 63
^^ I guess so.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Yea I think Netherlands will win as well. Their last 3 games were won with 2-1, so I'm guessing they will beat Uruguay with 2-1 hehe.
Uruguai is missing Fucile and Suarez, they are so dependent on that starting team that I can't see them winning neds.
2-1 neds, forlan tries to step up and gets 1 but cant connect on a couple close tries

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.