tkD
Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2008
- Messages
- 21,162
- Points
- 113
inb4#2000
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I fucking hate soccer, thank fuck this shit is over.
Bring on the Rugby World Cup!!!
^^ LOL @ CR9's dissapointment.
EDIT: fuck, I didn't realise this is my 8k post!

I fucking hate soccer, thank fuck this shit is over.
Bring on the Rugby World Cup!!!
I also hate soccer.
I do love football.

I refuse to let this die before 2000 posts. :bball:
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.