• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Some questions about 5/3/1

Cork

Cork

I do both pull ups and chins in my routine, it's up to you. Both work the upper body in different ways.

How do you expect your training partner to get any stronger in dips if he doesn't do dips? He should just do as many as he can, that's the only way he is going to get stronger.

You could do bulgarian split squats, romanian deads, or stiff leg deads instead of the squats.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
SLDLs sounds good, although it can be fun (not) to do deads,GMs and SLDLs in the same session. My lower back is already hating you Cork lol haha. Thanks for your input.

Can't wait for today's MP session :turborun: and i'm way better of my cold.

Edit: I don't mean to turn this into a log but... 9reps on the last set of MP, and I've added 2 sets of dips to this session, everything went great. Step by step this is getting shape, and i'm liking it. Thanks again guys.