• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Songs/bands you're ashamed to like.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Techno: Much like Guitar Hero is music for those with no real musical talent, but are good with games and computers.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hehe its shameful... i can play like every song on that game... on a real guitar, but i cant even play the first songs on easy HAHA

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, I can play a few songs from the game really well on a real guitar, but on Expert I can KILL it.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
im such a retard when it comes to that game

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

I like taylor swift
my ex- made me listen to her and I ended up liking her music I think half of it is that I think she's hot since she's my age and I like blondes

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like taylor swift
my ex- made me listen to her and I ended up liking her music I think half of it is that I think she's hot since she's my age and I like blondes

haha dude, my ex turned me on to Our Song and I actually like her music...the girl is beatiful :xyxthumbs: