• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What songs put you in a good mood?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Similar to the "what are you listening to now" thread, but hopefully with a bit less clutter. I'll start

What I got- Sublime
Another Perfect Day- American Hi-Fi
Hello- Sugarbomb
Memory- Sugarcult
Makes No difference- Sum 41
In too Deep- Sum 41
what's my age again- Blink 182
3AM- Matchbox 20
More than a Feeling- Boston
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
whatever tweak likes :hay:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
anything by nirvana or incubus and some RHCP. dumb and lithium by nirvana and wish you were here, love hurts, and agoraphobia by incubus are some of the best
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Daft punk - Digital love
Weezer - Island in the sun
Mr Big - To be with you
Presidents of the united states of america - Peaches
Toto - Africa

main ones at the moment :)
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
like tech, gunther puts me in a good mood

check out teeny weeny string bikini, and tutti frutti summer love

oh and touch me
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Music alone cant put me in a good mood...food can though..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
It's not really a particular song that does it for me, more like the tempo and genre of music. I go through these phases where I'm into one genre, listen to it constantly, then gradually change.

I love music's impact on psychology. Techno and hip-hop/rap do the job. Anyone have certain songs remind you of certain parts of your life? If so list them.

Example of mine is: Rhianna- Disturbia (during my competition, was one of my favorite songs).
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I agree with you KM.

Also Tech, even though you were probably joking, it does uplift my mood.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
R kelly songs..

Puts me in teh mood to make love...


with Miami....


:io:
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Rammstein
Cream
Handel
Metallica
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
any up beat rap, g-unit.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
0767. Pain - [Cynic Paradise CD1 #14] Clouds Of Ecstasy (bassflow remix)
0765. Pain - [Cynic Paradise CD1 #12] Here Is The News
0945. rotting christ - [thanatiphoro anthologio #06] under the name of legion
1273. Electric Light Orchestra - [Zoom #01] Alright
1344. Scooter - [Jumping All Over The World [CD1] #03] The Question Is What Is The Question
1433. Scooter - [The Ultimate Aural Orgasm #05] Lass Uns Tanzen

alot more..
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Steve if that is what puts you in a good mood I'd hate to see what you listen to when you are in a bad mood.

Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine
Beastie Boys - Fight for your Right
Led Zepellin - Ramble On
Kermit and Fozzy - Movin' right along
Ummm can't think of the others.
 

Similar threads

Kakashi2020
Replies
2
Views
3K
Folk Artist
Folk Artist
HeavyWeight_86
Replies
3
Views
5K
MrChewiebitums
MrChewiebitums
Tech
Replies
27
Views
9K
skid9832004
skid9832004
Duality
Replies
60
Views
14K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Top