• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Soreness..

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Wait wut? You do not know the basics of tissue healing?

My bad :deadhorse:

:rofl3:

When have I ever stated that I have read every single paper on every single facet of training.

God you are a fucking tool Jorn.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I dunno who is worse, jornT or his spam counterpart Jorn-T
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
:rofl3:

When have I ever stated that I have read every single paper on every single facet of training.

God you are a fucking tool Jorn.

Every single facet? You're digging a hole...

In the Netherlands, this stuff is tought at high school.

You just said you weren't familair with the role of inflammation in muscle recovery. If you don't know these basics, all your advices wrt nutrition and training are questionable.

This is like saying you well read in golf, yet do not know that the ball needs to go into the hole. That is pretty dam crucial dude.

Now you can try to defend yourself, or just drop the whole guru act, admit YOU have been wrong many times before (like IS said: it's just your hobby, you won't die) and I'll be off your back. I do not even need a personal apology.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Every single facet? You're digging a hole...

In the Netherlands, this stuff is tought at high school.

You just said you weren't familair with the role of inflammation in muscle recovery. If you don't know these basics, all your advices wrt nutrition and training are questionable.

This is like saying you well read in golf, yet do not know that the ball needs to go into the hole. That is pretty dam crucial dude.

Now you can try to defend yourself, or just drop the whole guru act, admit YOU have been wrong many times before (like IS said: it's just your hobby, you won't die) and I'll be off your back. I do not even need a personal apology.

Oh another Jorn attack. Yippee!!!

Heaven forbid that I ask someone for some reading on a topic. That clearly shows I know nothing about the entire topic, rather than say one point made.

If I say I'm not a guru would that make you happy? I doubt it because I've never claimed to be, ever.

Run along Jorn, record another dancing video, I've got better things to do with my time.
 
imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
248
Points
18
I always get most sore on the 2nd day and by the 3rd day its gone.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
If you squat/deadlift/bench heavy, you'll be sore the next day, even if you have the best nutrition program out there.
 

Similar threads

Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
133
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
112
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
slyosniper
Replies
0
Views
165
slyosniper
slyosniper
Top