• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sources of carbohydrates.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some good carbs would be old fashion oats - and one cup yields 104g of carbs, 17 which are fiber. Also try Blueberries and other berries, which are some good nutritious sources of carbohydrates when it come to fruit- they are rich in vitamins and minerals also. Bananas are great with one large banana having 31 grams of carbs, and they are packed with potassium as well.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

You should eat some healthy foods with carbs- you could try some oats because they may be one of the heathiest whole grain foods on the planet. Raw oats contain 66% carbs, and 11% is fiber, also oats are a relatively good source of protein, a lot more than most grains.

Rice with its many varieties is a good source if carbohydrates. As someone who eats rice 2x a day, it's my daily source of carbohydrates. There are 52 grams of carbs in a single cup of rice while other varieties have around 35 grams of carbs per cup.
It has the same amount of carbs as potatoes.

SQWUIDD

SQWUIDD

Brown rice
Oats
Sweet potatoes

I am guilty of eating crap occasionally as well because sugar is that addictive to the body
Your body craves it constantly
I try to give me body like one soda a day to help quell the cravings but in actuality it makes it worse bc now I crave sugar like crazy!

I figure If I have a good diet and eat some sugary shit once every day or few days it’ll balance out
I mean there just my own justification to continue to eat whatever ^

Donuts are my #1 enemy

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Like gasoline for a car, Carbohydrates is our body's primary source of fuel. Here's a list of a few good sources of it:

- White/Brown Rice
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Brown Bread
- Oats
- Daliya

Hope it helps.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Corn and rice are the main carbohydrates I do take at home.Baking flour is also rich in carbohydrates and can be prepared differently In many ways.

luri

luri

Banned
Carbohydrates are the primary source of energy. Interestingly, carbohydrates are also the main nutrient content in most of the foods. sadly, a lot of us are eating to much carbs. When you eat too much carbs we will put on weight or even diagnosed with diabetes. Focus should be on taking carbs in moderation and switching to complex carbs instead of simple carbs.