• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Special 1 day vote in thread

Vote quickly!


  • Total voters
    55
  • Poll closed .
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Vote quickly as this poll is only open for 24 hours.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
hmm, its between el freako and duality for me. i'll have to think about it (dont worry i will vote within the 24 hours)
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Pushed wrong should've been ironheart..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
hahahah voted Duality brothaaaa, finally :2: ... Pain you have a big heart :2:
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
BB4life hasn't posted in 3 weeks :(

Ended up going with Ironheart, although I'm sure all of these guys will become VIPs soon enough.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Voted duality!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I want Ironheart and El Freako to make it... but you know I went with my boy Duality. Regardless if you think he blew up and made a mistake earlier, he felt disrespected and I think many can understand or relate..
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Duality shouldn't be on the list.........

Should have been VIP already!
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Once again, I'm honored to even be on the list.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Once again, I'm honored to even be on the list.

I didn't see you on the list earlier, I think you deserve it as well. :2: You will make it in soon I am sure
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Lots of VIP voting lately...this is a tough one, few good choices there
 
Glute

Glute

Active member
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
28
Points
1
i voted duality because he's an idiot :xmaswiggle:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
was Ironheart of El freako... went with El freako though... you had enough votes Ironheart :keke:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
lol all that crying has worked wonders for duality

we should run a side bet to see how long duality actually lasts on the forum if he does not become a VIP member.. :eek:rly
 
Top