• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stefan Havlik

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
impressive physique i would like something like that

Wolfdogs

Wolfdogs

When he squats using the smith machine and a narrow stance (feet almost touching), does it work the outer quad to develop a sweep?

Amazing leg work out to say the least. Got any more from him?

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow. I would love to see him work the rest of his body.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice and the guy who made the vid likes rammstein ;) :xyxthumbs:

F

First_Set

Nice video! Good motivation for a leg workout

H

HandyMart777

check out that christmas tree!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the vid. I like the way this guy trains. He does some great stretches and also seems to actually do proper cardio....not just walking like a slow-ass on a treadmill like a lot of other pros seems to do.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great physic. thanks for the vid philo

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the vid. I like the way this guy trains. He does some great stretches and also seems to actually do proper cardio....not just walking like a slow-ass on a treadmill like a lot of other pros seems to do.

Please explain what you feel proper cardio is?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm assuming he's referring to HIIT. Ironslave has posted up a number of articles explaining the benefits to this over just walking for a long time.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I meant to say its refreshing to see a guy who is more athletically inclined. I find it boring seeing a pro walking on a treadmill burning bugger all calories. Thats fine when your BF % is ridiculously small, however so many average Joe's with high BF who see those videos think 'wow all I have to do for cardio is walk slow on a treadmill, then I'll be ripped like a pro!!'
I personally prefer a more athletic style of training, and like I said its cool to see someone who seems to be more athletically oriented rather than simply trying to lift as much as possible.
I personally think if you are going to take the time to do cardio, go hard at it and atleast work up a bit of a sweat, get the blood flowing and the HR up.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I meant to say its refreshing to see a guy who is more athletically inclined. I find it boring seeing a pro walking on a treadmill burning bugger all calories. Thats fine when your BF % is ridiculously small, however so many average Joe's with high BF who see those videos think 'wow all I have to do for cardio is walk slow on a treadmill, then I'll be ripped like a pro!!'
I personally prefer a more athletic style of training, and like I said its cool to see someone who seems to be more athletically oriented rather than simply trying to lift as much as possible.
I personally think if you are going to take the time to do cardio, go hard at it and atleast work up a bit of a sweat, get the blood flowing and the HR up.

what really burns the fat is the diet. cardio is supplemental to put it that way. also my understanding is that moderate/low intensity cardio is more beneficial when it comes to fat burning than HIIT. ur body doesent start tapping into ur fat stores until after 15-20 minutes, so doing cardio for less duration than this is pretty much useless for fat burning. when it comes to the metabolism boost, i dunno, but for me moderate intensity longer duration cardio(walking on an incline treadmill) works ALOT better than HIIT cardio. i did HIIT for alittle while, and felt it didnt do much to lower my bodyfat, plus it served to exhaust me and it drained my leg mass, specially my quads.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice physique. thanks for the vid philo

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guys physique is awesome.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86