• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles and many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In the bodybuilding forums!

• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
projectgetshredded.com

Steve Kuclo 200 Lbs Dumbbell Incline!

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props for moving that amount of weight, but ROM wasn't even near Ronnie Coleman's... Big Nasty did 12 FULL reps, without spotting, perfect ROM. Anyway, Steve is looking HUGE.

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props for moving that amount of weight, but ROM wasn't even near Ronnie Coleman's... Big Nasty did 12 FULL reps, without spotting, perfect ROM. Anyway, Steve is looking HUGE.

His ROM is pretty good, not to mention strenght and size at this age are more than impressive...besides, Coleman did 12 reps on the flat not incline, which usually is harder you know...

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
besides, Coleman did 12 reps on the flat not incline, which usually is harder you know...

Yeah and after those 12 reps on the flat bench, Ronnie also did 6-7 reps with the same 200 lbs dumbbells on the incline too, which is harder as well, you know (not to mention he was 5 weeks out from the 2000 Mr O).

Here are the clips from the "Unbelievable" DVD:

Start of the chest workout
http://dailymotion.virgilio.it/video/xb0o3e_ronnie-coleman-unbelievable-pt-5_sport

Incline db bench (all the sets up to 200 lbs db)
http://dailymotion.virgilio.it/video/xb0ol8_ronnie-coleman-unbelievable-pt-6_sport

Anyways Steve is a beast! Pro material right there.

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah and after those 12 reps on the flat bench, Ronnie also did 6-7 reps with the same 200 lbs dumbbells on the incline too, which is harder as well, you know (not to mention he was 5 weeks out from the 2000 Mr O).

Yes, I know, Steve is 10 weeks out:) But who says that we should compare a young rising star like Steve(or anybody else) to Ronnie Coleman at his prime?Like I said in my previous post - Kuclo is more than impressive at this age...