• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steve Kuclo - Legs and Chest off season training

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2 recent vids from MD on Steve Kuclo's off season progress and training and also his future plans on competing.

Check them out:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Born: August 15th, 1985 in Detroit, Michigan

Currently Lives: Plano, Texas

Current Employer: Dallas Fire-Rescue (Firefighter/Paramedic)

Sponsors: Evogen Nutrition, Muscular Development Magazine, Lombardo Custom Apparel, Deli News Restaurant

Steve Kuclo, bodybuilding’s newest superstar, has been an athlete his entire life. Growing up in St. Clair Shores, Michigan, just outside Detroit, Steve was an only child of a tight-knit family, where he excelled in several sports, including baseball, hockey and football. Steve’s been lucky that his entire family has followed and supported his athletic career, from baseball, to hockey and eventually football. As a young athlete, Steve’s prowess led him to both national and international recognition in hockey, including being placed in the Hockey Hall of Fame. Even now, with his newest physical “addiction”, bodybuilding, his grandparents, aunt and cousins continue to be his biggest supporters.

After high school, Steve attended the University of Michigan, where his two years studying Engineering shifted course. Steve decided to pursue a career as a fire-fighter/medic. As Steve’s path began to evolve, his newly found passion for this noble, life-saving career fueled his drive to excel through the fire fighting and paramedic academy…and at the same time, another passion began to evolve in Steve…his love for bodybuilding.
Steve began training at the Powerhouse gym in Clinton, twp., where he was exposed to other competitive bodybuilders. He and his first training partner, Justin Harris, soon decided to test their mettle on the competition stage at a local contest. Steve was only 18 at the time. When the dust settled on his first experience with the competition stage, Steve came away with the first place in the Teen division and placed 3rd in the Men’s Open class. From that point on, Steve was hooked. He would go on to win the Teen Nationals Heavyweight division two years in a row, and it seems Steve is destined for pro status and even greater achievements in the sport of Bodybuilding. Shortly after the 2010 Nationals, Steve teamed up with the Pro Creator, Hany Rambod, founder of Evogen Nutrition. Both have been committed to unleashing the most impressive version of Steve Kuclo the bodybuilding world has yet to see, in Las Vegas at the 2011 USA’s.

Steve has a passion for helping people and being a positive influence in many young peoples lives. Steve lives a devout Christian life, keeping Christ first through all his journeys and challenges that he embarks. He has started a small charity called, “Kuclo’s Kids” that is to help feed inner city and orphan children. “Seeing a child with a smile on their face and to knowing you have inspired them or given them hope to pursue their dream is one of the best feelings in the world.”

Steve says, “I’d like to thank my parents for giving me the support and the genetics to push my body to the limits that most people can not achieve; and I’d like to thank all my family and friends who put up with me during my contest prep and accept the lifestyle I live.”
Steve’s spirituality provides a foundation for his daily life:
Phillipians, 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.”

Competition Record

• 2013 IFBB EUROPA Pro Dallas, 1st Place
  • 2012 IFBB New York Pro, 3rd place
  • 2011 NPC USA Men’s Super-Heavyweight, Overall
  • 2010 NPC USA Championships Super-HeavyWeight, 6th
  • 2010 NPC Nationals Super-HeavyWeight, 3rd
  • 2009 NPC Nationals Super-HeavyWeight, 13th
  • 2008 NPC Nationals Super-HeavyWeight, 3rd
  • 2007 North American Championships Super-HeavyWeight, 8th
  • 2005 Teen Nationals HeavyWeight, 1st
  • 2005 NPC Michigan Championships HeavyWeight, 5th
  • 2005 NPC Michigan Championships Teen, 1st
  • 2005 NPC Collegiate Nationals HeavyWeight, 3rd
  • 2004 NPC Teen Nationals 1st Place Heavyweight Division
  • 2004 NPC Michigan Bodybuilding State Championships 1st Place Teen, Teen Overall, 4th Place Men’s Heavyweight
  • 2004 NPC Capital City Classic 1st Place Teen, Teen Overall, 3rd Place Men’s Heavyweight

From Steve's site - http://stevekuclo.com/about-me

2013 IFBB Europa Dallas 09 881x440

R

rosacrux

Kuclo has lots of potential. I felt a little bit disappointed for his result at Mr. Olympia (depth was crazy this year) but I am sure he will be at the top 10 someday. He is reaching his muscle maturity; I like his size and symmetry.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kucklo needs to come more separated and conditioned for his shows, size is fine.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Bump for a new leg training video update on Steve.

He's getting ready for the 2014 Arnold Brazil!