• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steve Kuclo Updates Official Thread

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
How old is Steve again?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Just Older, extinct than a detected Johnny bravo..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recent pic ...Kuclo Says
Roll over wreck on toll-road... Everyone walked away safe
I'm controlling traffic in the pic

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
That is one beastly firefighter lol

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
12ess_kuclo_training_rot-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
[video=youtube;RF2aEvuge_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RF2aEvuge_w[/video]

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
[h=1]Catching Up with Kuclo in the Off Season[/h]
_PB42755-1.jpg

Hey MD!

A whirlwind of things have happened over the past two months, and I have to get you guys caught up! The off season is normally a down time for me, but not this year! Over the last two months I got engaged, bought a house, moved into my new house with Allison, and remodeled and fixed up the new house! With all of that, I was still at the fire station every third day, along with traveling to numerous guest posings and appearances.

Being full bore into my offseason, things with Hany are going great! We have put our outline plan for this offseason into full effect for making the gains and improvements I need to bring to the stage for 2013. We haven’t set anything in stone yet for shows, but what is set in stone is getting some victories in 2013! I have really been focusing on switching up my training and really getting out of the throw weight around mindset and focus on making less weight harder by slowing my negatives down and squeezing the muscle while I do the movement. It really has allowed me to feel that “mind-muscle” connection. I have been getting super sore every workout.

For chest we are really focusing on squeezing through the exercises rather than just pushing weight. I have come to the realization that I know I am strong, but I don’t get judged on how strong I am. I am judged on the shape and size of my muscle and how it looks on stage. I am still sticking with dumbbell movements most of the time for presses and fly’s and incorporating FST-7 sets along with my version of high volume Krazy 8’s style sets. Changes don’t happen overnight. Patience and hard work will pay off.

For back I am really focusing on my form, which helps take away my biceps pulling much of the weight and makes sure that I have the proper muscles fire in my lats and mid back. I have picked up some awesome handles that I use for pull-down and cable row movements made my MAG (Maximum Advantage Grip) that really have helped my rowing and pull-down movements. I would definitely recommend you check them out! I will also occasionally still do some heavy pulling movements off the ground or on a rack to bring up my upper and mid back thickness.

A lot of you follow me on twitter and Instagram for pictures I post up of things I do daily, so I thank you for that! I’ll make sure I keep everyone updated on my training and how my daily life is going on MD Q&A forums, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Thank you for following and being a fan!

–Steve Kuclo

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^LMAO, yea that was scientific.

/FAIL

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool vid ..thanks brah!

Mike33

Mike33

Legtraining today;) Thanks Steve!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Steve is on a tour in Australia for some guest appearances

"wide as the table" lol!

a5uhyre9-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guest Posing at the 2013 NPC Battle on the Bay

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aesthetic, not doubt about it.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steve Kuclo:
View attachment 16576
When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.
George Washington Carver

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steve Kuclo from today said it doesn't get easier. You just get stronger. Steve kuclo

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
SteveKuclo
If you are close to Boise Idaho you can see Steve Kuclo on Saturday April 14, 2018!
Steve Kuclo