• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Storm's lagging log

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Good work on the pullups. I'm nowhere near 15 right now :2:
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phase 8 week 1 day 3

As i said i've reset'd my deadlift max, using 90% of that 200Kg i pulled last cycle it's all calculated based on 180Kg "5-3-1 max"

Deadlift up to 154Kgx11 ****ing PR ha!
Goodmornings 70Kgx10 80Kgx10 (PR too, i think)
Calves two sets
Standing rope abs 20Kgx10, 20 Kg x 10 , 25KgxFAIL :dunno: , 22Kgx10 , 22Kgx10 Challenge Accepted, biatch! It seems that finally I've found an ab exercise i can love
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
11 reps with 154kg deadlift. not bad at all. grats!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
11 reps with 154kg deadlift. not bad at all. grats!

Thanks, i believe this lower weight/higher reps will do good to my deads.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Last time I tried something like that with deads I blew up my back :hsughr:

I've never liked rope abs all that much...kneeling, standing...maybe I'm doing them wrong :icon_shrug:

Edit: It's no longer :dunnodude:? icon_shrug? Really?
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Edit: It's no longer :dunnodude:? icon_shrug? Really?

I've given up trying to remember the new ones, I just write whatever between :: and that's it lol
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Good idea. :pissed off:
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Who has beated his benchpress PR today? I HAVE!

Phase 8 week 1 day 4

Benchpress 92Kgx5 , 98Kgx5 , 104Kgx9 PfuckingR
MP 40Kgx10 x 2 sets
thick Krocs 37.5Kgx20 x 2 sets --->this **** leaves me out of breath
triceps couple sets

weekly total: 610.3828 Kg !!!!!!!!!!!!! PR!!!!!!!!!!! Let's-see-if-i-do-it-before-summer goal of mine achieved!!!!
BW: 94Kg (i'm getting fatter by the minute)
wilks: 381.49 PR!!!!

?viva la madre que me pari?!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Congrats on the awesome lifting and more so on the impending doom...I mean nuptials.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
awsome benching bro! congrats on the PR, again!! haha! keep up the good work man ;)
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
thanks for your support fellas. Here I am in my last week as a single man!
I've just noticed that by mistake i've squatted the weight i was supposed to deadlift this week lol, so what was kinda disapointing has turned into a PR lololol

Phase 8 week 2 day 1

SQ (weights done by mistake) 144Kgx3 , 154Kgx3 , 162Kgx5 PR!!!
Front sq 80Kgx10x2 sets
Lying leg curls 9/10 x 10 , 10/10 x 10
Calves press everything + sled x 2 sets of many

cheers!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
yes, it was an epic fail ftw lol

Phase 8, week 2, day 2

MP up to 58Kgx10
BP 80Kgx10 , 84Kgx10
Pullups+dips BW+10Kg x 5+5 x 2 sets , BW+15Kg x 5+5 , BW x 9+10
DB curlz 17.5Kg x 10 x 2 sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
MP gettin better man! 60kgx10, is 80kg 1rm!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Tomorrow is my wedding so i've joined days 3 & 4 today in the gym

Phase 8, week 2 , day 3-4
Deads up to 162Kgx8 (w/o belt, i forgot about it lol)
Benchpress up to 110Kgx6 (hard to get a good setup)

decent reps considering everything. Also did 3x10 dips.

Weekly total is ~603Kg @ 94Kg , I'm glad it's still over 600.

This has been my last gym session until I come back from my cuban honeymoon, wait for Phase 8.5, week 1 , day 1 on monday april 25. That if my wife grants me permission for gym hahaha.

Cheers!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Goo luck mate. Give her one for me!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Back to business as a married man!

I'm re-doing phase 8, let's call this phase 8.5. I've done my first session after 2 weeks of honeymoon "inactivity" in Cuba and it has been veeery hard, i'll take it easy this week, there's no need of rushing things.

Phase 8.5 week 1 day 1

Squats up to 148Kgx5. My first working set (@132Kg) felt so heavy that i wasn't sure to be able to do 5 reps with 148. Finally I did 5 very solid reps and just stop there.
Lying leg curls 2 sets
Calves 2 sets

Fatigued as **** after this, too many mojitos lol

5649859399_47aea6ce8a_b-1.jpg

El Malec?n de la Habana, Cuba​
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
100
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
212
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Storm
Replies
30
Views
20K
Storm
Storm
Natzo
Replies
5
Views
4K
Storm
Storm
Top