• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Suicide Bombing

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
husbands/fathers that were part of terroist activity or were killed in a bombing cause by friggin insurgents and blamed on the US. and theres no way our government is racist/terrorist dude, we give rights to anyone who wants to be a part of our country legally. i have a friend that i used to train with that lived in the middle east and he says this is a great country thats why he lives here. but....... he says that we have given our people too much freedom and too many rights, which is why no one works and lives off the government, when the hard working familys that dont stop working are about to lose their home and we have veterans with PTSS that arent getting the proper medical attention and are tossed on the street. but in no way we are racist. i have honestly never heard that one before.

ive been in arguments like this before, everyone has their opinion. and i apprciate your point of view, but im showing you mine.

i admire your country and would like to live there,but i dont like the fact that you always bomb someone and i strongly believe that your ex government is a terrorist organization but if we are to have one nation that is above the rest then i prefer the usa instead of russians and the chinese,

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He keeps insisting on labeling things as having to deal with racism when they clearly do not, which affects the impact the rest of his arguments have. I thought I was speaking straightfowardly there.

torturing people can be considered racist,racism was not the cause of this war,but there has been lots of racist acts towards the "enemy"

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
husbands/fathers that were part of terroist activity or were killed in a bombing cause by friggin insurgentspoint .

at the start of the war one U.S missile lost its target and fell on a market full of civilians the news showed a man that was holding a piece of burned meat thats was whats left from his brother.was the insurgents fault?did the media come up with that?
what is that man going to do?what would you do if i had blown your brother in pieces?

usa has killed thousands of people you cant blame the others for your atrocities

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
torturing people can be considered racist,racism was not the cause of this war,but there has been lots of racist acts towards the "enemy"

racist acts towards the enemy? so a bunch of terrorist cutting off one of our soldiers head on TV is ok. but we fight back and we are racist. racist is what they are towards us, throwing rocks at us and shit when we are only doing our job, helping them and giving them food and shit.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
at the start of the war one U.S missile lost its target and fell on a market full of civilians
mistakes happen bro. thats the truth it sucks, we lost alot of soldiers and marines over dumb shit as well.

the news showed a man that was holding a piece of burned meat thats was whats left from his brother.was the insurgents fault?did the media come up with that?
what is that man going to do?what would you do if i had blown your brother in pieces?
im not gonna go there, you dont even wanna know whats going through my head on that subject.

usa has killed thousands of people you cant blame the others for your atrocities
people or insurgents? dont get it twisted dude. i know your gonna say "oh but theres women and children in those numbers" yea cause they were holding rifles and shooting at us thats why they got killed, boohoo. learn the rules of engagement, if they werent shooting at us better believe they wouldnt of gotton killed.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weapon, you're really not willing to listen to a voice of reason on this topic, are you?

Using his above example, I ask you this. If China invaded America, and accidentally bombed your house, and killed your family, would you hate China, and want to fight back against them?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weapon, you're really not willing to listen to a voice of reason on this topic, are you?

Using his above example, I ask you this. If China invaded America, and accidentally bombed your house, and killed your family, would you hate China, and want to fight back against them?

in what situation? china invading US to take over and they are killing everyone in sight?

or the iraq situation?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My first question was in relation to anything on the topic of the war in Iraq, or anything having to do with American troops in the middle east.

The second question I was hoping for a direct answer. I'll ask again, if China invaded America, and accidentally bombed your house, and killed your family, would you hate China, and want to fight back against them? (I know I sure would).

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My first question was in relation to anything on the topic of the war in Iraq, or anything having to do with American troops in the middle east.

The second question I was hoping for a direct answer. I'll ask again, if China invaded America, and accidentally bombed your house, and killed your family, would you hate China, and want to fight back against them? (I know I sure would).

in what condition tho, me being in a 3rd world country where my family will be tortured and killed anyways, or right now in america how things are now?

im sure those guys are used to shit like that, and yes id be fucking pissed.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in what condition tho, me being in a 3rd world country where my family will be tortured and killed anyways, or right now in america how things are now?

I agree with the bolded part, however, a few things.

1) Nobody can be used to their family being killed.

2) Nobody is ever denying that it's not a volatile region, there's been fighting for centuries because of religions/territorial reasons, American troop presence just throws fuel on the fire.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you are completely wrong on that one.usa is always on war and they have killed thousand of civilians in iraq,afganistan,serbia,vietnam,don't t know the exact story on panama but i am pretty positive they blown some people over there too,in the first war on iraq usa dropped a bomb in a shelter burning more than 400 hundred women and children,did they hold a rifle?where they terrorists?they just wanted to save them selfs.they left hand prints on the walls as they where melting.

this is why people are fighting you in iraq,you burn their children what do expect?people who fight for their freedom are not terrorists neither insurgents,more recently you have dropped bombs on people who where getting married on several occasions,

im not gonna go there, you dont even wanna know whats going through my head on that subject.
its everyday thing for them...

i am sure that it takes allot of guts to patrol over there but your leaders have turned your army into a bunch of mercenaries\murderers because this war has nothing to do with the freedom of your country and as a result it reduces the courage some soldiers have shown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with alex, to the fact that we killed thousands.... but who cares we are america we will get away with it. So why argue the case lol.

Until another country gets more bombs than us and bitch slaps us with a nuke and puts us in our place, we will continue on our economically imperialist endevors.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with alex, to the fact that we killed thousands.... but who cares we are america we will get away with it. So why argue the case lol.

Until another country gets more bombs than us and bitch slaps us with a nuke and puts us in our place, we will continue on our economically imperialist endevors.

i started this argument because the weapon claimed that its not the US fault for this mess which is false,he also said that the US have not murdered people which is also false,he also says that he is an anti racist and i fail to see how someone claims to be that and on the other hand he is Cheney's disposable hero who is willing to murder people for dead presidents,

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you do know we are paying for what we did/are doing, right now?
Karma, all karma, we do the wrong thing, we lie, massacre, now we are paying
financially, spending wise, etc. soon even WORSE.
well also bringing down other countries financially too...

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You have to try to remove yourself from the american ideals when thinking of this question. If you have lived in a 3rd world country all your life you are used to it being the third world, its your world at that point. Everyone tries to make the best of their situation. You can be happy, healthy and have a good life in a 3rd world country. If you have good family and friends and decent health, things can be good. Now a bomb gets dropped and annihilates some of your family and friends. You don't have access to the internet to see why they are dead. You may not have even been aware that war was declared. All you know is that someone came along and upset your way of life. They are impinging on what you believe is your freedom to live your life your chosen way.

I am not saying it is right for civilians to be surprise attacking soldiers, but I sure as hell understand why they are doing it. America has broken Iraq, now to fix it they first need to prove to Iraqi's that their intent is as such. Then progress can be made. But labeling people as whack-jobs and murderers will not help in this way.

Put yourself in their shoes Weapon. With an open mind we can solve problems. You obviously have a better understanding of the military point of view and of what goes on from the soldier's perspective over there than I do. I understand too that hesitating to consider the morality and motivations of your adversary may get you dead. Its a tough situation. I am just trying to understand it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have to try to remove yourself from the american ideals when thinking of this question. If you have lived in a 3rd world country all your life you are used to it being the third world, its your world at that point. Everyone tries to make the best of their situation. You can be happy, healthy and have a good life in a 3rd world country. If you have good family and friends and decent health, things can be good. Now a bomb gets dropped and annihilates some of your family and friends. You don't have access to the internet to see why they are dead. You may not have even been aware that war was declared. All you know is that someone came along and upset your way of life. They are impinging on what you believe is your freedom to live your life your chosen way.

I am not saying it is right for civilians to be surprise attacking soldiers, but I sure as hell understand why they are doing it. America has broken Iraq, now to fix it they first need to prove to Iraqi's that their intent is as such. Then progress can be made. But labeling people as whack-jobs and murderers will not help in this way.

Put yourself in their shoes Weapon. With an open mind we can solve problems. You obviously have a better understanding of the military point of view and of what goes on from the soldier's perspective over there than I do. I understand too that hesitating to consider the morality and motivations of your adversary may get you dead. Its a tough situation. I am just trying to understand it.

dude i understand completely im not denying anything your saying isnt true, but like with any debate theres always 2 sides to everything, and im taking my side lol. and no matter how long we stay there they are always gonna fight against.

they should be left to rot honestly.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly... perhaps we are finally getting through to you :xyxthumbs:

ive taken everything you guys say into consideration, no doubt.

and i specifically like the way ryeland approached the subject.

i dont think the US is racist, thats just another countrys point of view. but if a citizen from that country wanted to live in the US they would be welcomed with open arms, so i dont know how thats racist.

im still not gonna feel sorry for those assholes, thats something your not gonna get through my head. and i do think we should leave that country and let them handle their own shit. and watch them kill themselves on CNN that be wild to see. :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed, America (government) is imperialistic, not racist.