• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Suicide Bombing

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alex, from your earlier posts... I do not think you know the definition of racism at all bro.
I don't think I have ever seen the term used so improperly, so many times in my life.

We are "imperialistic" which is not a good thing, but "racist" I would say not. Especially in the context you keep trying to associate that word with, it is the most ridiculous thing I have read in a long time.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i started this argument because the weapon claimed that its not the US fault for this mess which is false,he also said that the US have not murdered people which is also false,he also says that he is an anti racist and i fail to see how someone claims to be that and on the other hand he is Cheney's disposable hero who is willing to murder people for dead presidents,

ok theirs being a SHARP and theres an ANARCHIST

i am a skinhead, go look up the meaning.

however im not gonna rebel against the government and claim anarchy. because i am not an anarchist, without government we be in the same position as iraq.

skinhead meaning- working class individual(which is why we have shaved heads and wear steel toed boots) i do not believe in racism to an extent, because...... alot of races out there that segregate themselves, whether its KKK, black power gang or latin kings. i do not look at anyone differently i have black friends, hispanic friends, white friends. but i do not agree with the fact that hispanics come to this country and expect everyone to speak spanish for them.

i have been laughed at and spit on for trying to talk spanish to help someone out. i hate the fact that society has completely cut out all of americans that were born here. after serving in the military, i couldnt even get a job at mcdonalds, but everyone who worked there didnt speak english.

it pisses me off. look at it as you want, im not gonna respect someone who doesnt respect me. but that doesnt make me a racist in no way.

i dont have medical, and i was in desperate need of medical attention. but blacks and hispanics have medical no matter what age.

my nephew is 4 years old he didnt have medical for over a year cause soposedly my sister made too much money which is bullshit. you know what it is a 3 year old without medical? anything can happen to a little kid. but no one really thinks about it till it happens to you.

look at it as you want, i am not a racist but i think everyone should act like we are one and not segregate themselves or have any special privledges no matter what race they are.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Weapon, don't even try defending yourself or your statement. It was not racist by any means and neither is anything you said. I think for MM Secret Santa someone should send Alex a dictionary with the word racist/racism highlighted.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
post doesnt matter................

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't cross the line to racial stereotyping bro. :carduindisguise
You should have stopped while you were ahead

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, this is crossing the line to racial stereotyping bro. :carduindisguise
You should have stopped while you were ahead

im just mad right now sorry bout that, havoc is kicking in.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW can someone delete my posts, before all hell breaks loose

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never had aggression or anger issues with Havoc..... :wutyousay:
Lets not use that as in excuse.

idk ever since like 2 days ago i started 4 pills ive been angry outside of the gym, i guess im just over reacting for everything, since evrything has been going to shit for me.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weapon man, Braaq is right, none of your statements have been racist. They approached it, but it is clear that your intent is not to label all members of a race with one brush. You are right, there is a lot of racism in this world, just as much comes from blacks, hispanics, asians etc as comes from whites.

I understand your frustration man. Sometimes it gets tough. I do give your opinion respect as I have not personally been to Iraq, so I don't really know what you have been through or what it feels like. I am not saying insurgents and terrorists are good people, I don't know them. What I am saying is that I understand how they may have gained that viewpoint.

You are right, America will never win over all the people or Iraq, but it is possible to leave the country in a decent shape.

And best of luck man, hopefully things get better for ya. You got friends here on the mecca no matter what.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never had aggression or anger issues with Havoc..... :wutyousay:
Lets not use that as in excuse.

I did.
and also now with hemobolin x3

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I honestly, with my educated option, think it is all in your head. :wutyousay:

i used to say that too, but i just think its me stressed out cause i cant find a job anywhere, even if they are hiring.

so ima volunteer with a buddy to go to iraq and make some money

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i used to say that too, but i just think its me stressed out cause i cant find a job anywhere, even if they are hiring.

so ima volunteer with a buddy to go to iraq and make some money

I have a buddy who did that and he made a shit load of money. Enough to where he doesn't have to work for a while if he doesn't want to. But it is a dangerous job, but with your experience I am sure you not going to have a problem at all

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a buddy who did that and he made a shit load of money. Enough to where he doesn't have to work for a while if he doesn't want to. But it is a dangerous job, but with your experience I am sure you not going to have a problem at all

i have to do some bullshit refreshment course and after ima volunteer, its not too bad. just got to be smart and know your shit

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have to do some bullshit refreshment course and after ima volunteer, its not too bad. just got to be smart and know your shit

Oh no, your screwed :ughnoes:

kidding

Last edited by a moderator:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok theirs being a SHARP and theres an ANARCHIST

i am a skinhead, go look up the meaning.

however im not gonna rebel against the government and claim anarchy. because i am not an anarchist, without government we be in the same position as iraq.

skinhead meaning- working class individual(which is why we have shaved heads and wear steel toed boots) i do not believe in racism to an extent, because...... alot of races out there that segregate themselves, whether its KKK, black power gang or latin kings. i do not look at anyone differently i have black friends, hispanic friends, white friends. but i do not agree with the fact that hispanics come to this country and expect everyone to speak spanish for them.

i have been laughed at and spit on for trying to talk spanish to help someone out. i hate the fact that society has completely cut out all of americans that were born here. after serving in the military, i couldnt even get a job at mcdonalds, but everyone who worked there didnt speak english.

it pisses me off. look at it as you want, im not gonna respect someone who doesnt respect me. but that doesnt make me a racist in no way.

i dont have medical, and i was in desperate need of medical attention. but blacks and hispanics have medical no matter what age.

my nephew is 4 years old he didnt have medical for over a year cause soposedly my sister made too much money which is bullshit. you know what it is a 3 year old without medical? anything can happen to a little kid. but no one really thinks about it till it happens to you.

look at it as you want, i am not a racist but i think everyone should act like we are one and not segregate themselves or have any special privledges no matter what race they are.

^^ Weapon, don't even try defending yourself or your statement. It was not racist by any means and neither is anything you said. I think for MM Secret Santa someone should send Alex a dictionary with the word racist/racism highlighted.

the way i see it this war has something racist-ic in in it,i didnt say theweapon is a racist i said that i dont understand how someone claims to be an anti-racist and goes on fighting wars he does not belong to,anti racists dont kill people for money,an anti racist is a peaceful man that doesnt murder for multinational companies,that the way i see it

killing poor people for the rich to get richer is racist-ic to me

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You might be meaning "Capitalist Militant". Racist would be someone whom would go up to someone without the promise of money, or any change in life self determined to hate that person because of their culture/skin color/ or religion.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now personally if any corporation paid me enough i would be stoked to be their bitch and go kill Iraqs but like I said I am usually cold like this and recognize it, which is why I would put my self in such opportunity to perform cold acts.