• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Super Bowl Picks

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well Indy is out and so is Atlanta. tomorrow i think Philly and Miami will be out. i hope that Miami can pull it off though.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

pittsburgh vs giants. a nice reg season rematch for the steelers to win will be nice

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Colts have won 9 in a row now and know how to win unfortunately, although you wont catch me rooting for them, I just think it's inevitable that they are going to cause damage these playoffs.

/fail.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i was right about miami but i thought philly would loose too.
so now in the AFC divisionals we have:
Baltimore vs Tennessee
San Diego vs Pittsburgh

NFC divisionals we have:
Philly vs New York Giants
Arizona vs Carolina

my picks are:
AFC Championship:
Tennessee vs Pittsburgh

NFC Championship:
New York vs Carolina

Super Bowl:
Tennessee vs Carolina

Super Bowl Champion:
Tennessee

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll go with Pittsburg vs. Philly

Well, only Pitt if Roethlisburger plays, otherwise Ravens vs. Philly

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
San Diego/Baltimore vs Carolina

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll go with Pittsburg vs. Philly

Well, only Pitt if Roethlisburger plays, otherwise Ravens vs. Philly

i just don think mcnabb and philly have it in them to make it to the super bowl. hell they barely made it into the playoffs and i dont think they can beat the Giants.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just don think mcnabb and philly have it in them to make it to the super bowl. hell they barely made it into the playoffs and i dont think they can beat the Giants.

They beat the Giants a month ago, why cant they beat them again? Even when they lost to the Giants 2 months ago the score was 36-31, quite a close game. The Giants are playing very weak ball right now too, and the Eagles seem to be a different team.

I'm looking at it right now, The Ravens beat the Eagles 36-7 a little over a month ago lol. If they both make it to the Super Bowl it should be interesting.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They beat the Giants a month ago, why cant they beat them again? Even when they lost to the Giants 2 months ago the score was 36-31, quite a close game. The Giants are playing very weak ball right now too, and the Eagles seem to be a different team.

I'm looking at it right now, The Ravens beat the Eagles 36-7 a little over a month ago lol. If they both make it to the Super Bowl it should be interesting.

your right i forgot about them beating the giants before. i really dont like philly or the giants and i dont think that either one will make it past carolina. i dont know though i could be totally wrong and it could be the ravens and philly. hell its the NFL the wildcard winners have won the super bowl the past couple of years. anything can and prob will happen.:wutyousay:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strongest teams going into the post season are the eagles, chargers and ravens IMO...not the best records but there playing good ball when it counts.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strongest teams going into the post season are the eagles, chargers and ravens IMO...not the best records but there playing good ball when it counts.

i agree with the chargers but i think that pittsburgh is pretty strong and so is carolina and i guess the ravens too but i am still not convinced that philly is that good of a team. even the ass whooping they gave the cowboys really didnt do anything for them IMO. mcnabb has just not been playing very good football this year. he has started to play better the last weeks of the season but the beginning and the middle he just wasnt playing his best IMO.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
but i am still not convinced that philly is that good of a team. even the ass whooping they gave the cowboys really didnt do anything for them IMO. mcnabb has just not been playing very good football this year. he has started to play better the last weeks of the season but the beginning and the middle he just wasnt playing his best IMO.
Who cares? The football season is best divided into thirds and then the possible addendum of the playoffs when being analyzed. A 16 game season in a sport as physically oriented and, more importantly, health oriented as football cannot be looked at as a whole effectively. Players are constantly being shifted in and out of lineups due to injury or ineffective performance. I severely doubt you'd make any negative comments regarding The Giants if Jacobs wasn't banged up and Burress was still active. These are the types of considerations one must keep in mind when making such predictions as they are no longer as strong a team as they once were. For further proof, look at a typical success fantasy football team and how many roster moves they've made over the year to get where they are; too many variables involved in approaching a season from a collective mindset.

Conversely, The Eagles are, though I doubt few that only watch them sporadically realize this, playing as well as any other team in the NFL right now. Their defense has quietly become one of the top ones in the league and the intensity and passion of Brian Dawkins and company is unmatched. McNabb has been better, not fantastic, but better. Truth be told, there are few quarterbacks still playing at this point of the year that don't have similar ups and downs, especially now that Peyton is out. McNabb is playing adequately right now, perhaps not well enough to win a Super Bowl but I can't put my finger on any quarterback that I feel is throwing the ball exceptionally well. His backfield also is of great help as Westbrook, arguably one of the most dangerous back in the league, is looking healthier, and Correll Buckhalter is really coming into his own. While I still think the Birds would benefit from having a power back (like Jacobs for example) for the sake of variance, both of the aforementioned are running successfully. Their receiving core is above average as well (though not on the level of the Cardinals for instance), particularly now that Kevin Curtis is back and playing proficiently.

Aside from clock management and special teams coverage, I don't really see any major weak points.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well ok then. i was just saying what i thought. i really could careless honestly cause the saints didnt make it in the playoffs. i was just saying who i thought was going to win the super bowl.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
well ok then. i was just saying what i thought. i really could careless honestly cause the saints didnt make it in the playoffs. i was just saying who i thought was going to win the super bowl.
That's fine and my post was made to be more explanatory than anything else. I just feel The Eagles are often overlooked as possible contenders. That being said, I am a fan of them and feel McNabb and Reid leave shortly.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's fine and my post was made to be more explanatory than anything else. I just feel The Eagles are often overlooked as possible contenders. That being said, I am a fan of them and feel McNabb and Reid leave shortly.

oh i understand that completely and it was very informative. i did not know alot of those things. yea i guess they are sometime.