• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Super Bowl Picks

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my opinion....eagles are not going to blow out arizona by 20 plus points like they did on thanksgiving, however, ill take asante samuel to cover larry fitzgerald to maintain him and stop arizonas offence. eagles offence needs to put up at least 20 points and i think they'll be good....BIG BEN....one of the most overrated qbs in the league, however, hes good enough to run pittsburghs offence and put some points on the board and let the defence take care of the rest. i think the ravens will beat the steelers. Flacco as been amazing as a rookie, turning primarily defencive team into a team that can put up 30 points on a regular basis, mind you alot of ravens points come from defencive scores, there offence is much better than pitts. pittsburgh can not beat the ravens with ward and holmes as there main recievers, ravens secondary is going to eat them up!.....now unfortunatly that means my eagles will be facing the ravens in the super bowl....i dont like this matchup...ed reed embarrased philly with an INT in the endzone and ran it back to cap a big win (34-7 i believe) for the ravens in the regular season..philly has improved since then and are 6-1 since the benching of mcnabb (ironically enough he was benched in the baltimore game)....in my heart i have to go with the eagles. they need to get after flacco on defence, get him out of the pocket, make him move, let him make bad throws, fluster him. on offence, give a steady amount of touches to westbrook, find jackson and curtis downfield, and the most important think of all....GET POINTS ON THE BOARD...david ackers is going to need to play the best game of his life and hit everything he gets a chance at......im not going to list the things the ravens need to do to come out on top because i want them to play the worse game of the seasons lol...however, im sure a few of you guys can come up with reasons why the ravens will come out on top

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No one predicted them to be where they are, yet here we are. I think the Cardinals have pulled it together and could take the Eagles. But we will see.

sure they don't.. they lost against all good teams.. i think they ended up with 9-7 ? and there division is a joke anyway..

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my picks:

Arizona vs Steelers

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
sure they don't.. they lost against all good teams.. i think they ended up with 9-7 ? and there division is a joke anyway..
I'm not sure which team you're talking about here...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
however, ill take asante samuel to cover larry fitzgerald to maintain him and stop arizonas offence.

Larry Fitzgerald: 5 receptions, 99 yards, 3 touchdowns.... in the first half!!

This guy is insane, has to be the best wide receiver in the world.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Larry Fitzgerald: 5 receptions, 99 yards, 3 touchdowns.... in the first half!!

This guy is insane, has to be the best wide receiver in the world.

Santana Moss :borat:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Great game. Sure, I'm upset by the outcome but The Cards have really come a long way since mid-season. I'll be cheering for them in the Super Bowl.
Santana Moss :borat:
lol no.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That eagles/cardinals game was great....both my picks were wrong though.

Cheering for the Cardinals now I spose as they have beat all the odds up to this point...shocked a lot of people!

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my opinion....eagles are not going to blow out arizona by 20 plus points like they did on thanksgiving, however, ill take asante samuel to cover larry fitzgerald to maintain him and stop arizonas offence. eagles offence needs to put up at least 20 points and i think they'll be good....BIG BEN....one of the most overrated qbs in the league, however, hes good enough to run pittsburghs offence and put some points on the board and let the defence take care of the rest. i think the ravens will beat the steelers. Flacco as been amazing as a rookie, turning primarily defencive team into a team that can put up 30 points on a regular basis, mind you alot of ravens points come from defencive scores, there offence is much better than pitts. pittsburgh can not beat the ravens with ward and holmes as there main recievers, ravens secondary is going to eat them up!.....now unfortunatly that means my eagles will be facing the ravens in the super bowl....i dont like this matchup...ed reed embarrased philly with an INT in the endzone and ran it back to cap a big win (34-7 i believe) for the ravens in the regular season..philly has improved since then and are 6-1 since the benching of mcnabb (ironically enough he was benched in the baltimore game)....in my heart i have to go with the eagles. they need to get after flacco on defence, get him out of the pocket, make him move, let him make bad throws, fluster him. on offence, give a steady amount of touches to westbrook, find jackson and curtis downfield, and the most important think of all....GET POINTS ON THE BOARD...david ackers is going to need to play the best game of his life and hit everything he gets a chance at......im not going to list the things the ravens need to do to come out on top because i want them to play the worse game of the seasons lol...however, im sure a few of you guys can come up with reasons why the ravens will come out on top

ooooooooooooook lets see here

-asante samuel over larry fitzgerald......wrong
-philly over arizona......wrong
-ravens defence over steelers defence.....wrong
-roethlisberger one of the most over rated qb in league.....still believe he is
-cant win with a holmes as a main reciever.....wrong

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see why people predict the Cardinals beating the Eagles...didn't they lose to the 49ers this season? :wutyousay:

Oh shit! eat those words buddy! :rofl3:

My prediction was right it will be Arizona vs Pittsburgh. As much as I would like to see Arizona take it, I see this game being to the huge advantage of the Steelers. The Steelers are my favorite team in the NFL, but Arizona is my home state so I am rather torn.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Against the odds, Arizona for the Superbowl win!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im routing for the steelers, finally rothlersberger will win a superbowl, i have great faith in but i just wished they had the bus with them

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

the cardinals haven't faced a defense like the steelers. fitzgerald is the shit but i think the steelers can contain him better than everyone else has. and anyone that thinks big ben is overated is an idiot. overated/bad quarterbacks don't lead their team to a superbowl its that simple.
i see a steelers vitory by 10 points

big ben already won the superbowl with the bus. did you not watch the superbowl three years ago.