• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

talk about your personal training

Metalliz

Metalliz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
39
Points
8
speak clearly about your personal training as it is structured example
I got high today
45 minutes by bike
and circuit
3 free body laps
push ups x15
squats x10
abdomen x6
all 4 times
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
Metalliz

Metalliz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
39
Points
8
Leg curl with 40 min...ef training spin bike and tapis roulant 10min
Exercise #1
15 rep leg curl×3 set
10 rep leg lounge
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
F

Frederen

New member
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
3
Points
3
I warmed up with a 20-minute jog, then moved into a circuit. I did 4 sets of: 12 burpees, 20 lunges (10 per leg), and 15 mountain climbers. Wrapped it up with a 10-minute cool down and stretching.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Metalliz
Metalliz

Metalliz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
39
Points
8
Today i'm training for 3hours
1hammer strenght first
2 run second 30 min
And finally cycling 1h
I have divided these types of workouts
1 leg workout
leg curls 3×12
leg ex 3×10
squats 3x10
 
Metalliz

Metalliz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
39
Points
8
Finally today
at the end of the day I was split to the end

Icona di Verificata con community
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
Metalliz

Metalliz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
39
Points
8
Today i'm finally this weekend i'm work this
LEG WORKOUT
15 Minute EMOM leg curl
 
Metalliz

Metalliz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
39
Points
8
I warmed up with a 20-minute jog, then moved into a circuit. I did 4 sets of: 12 burpees, 20 lunges (10 per leg), and 15 mountain climbers. Wrapped it up with a 10-minute cool down and stretching.
Today after run 1h and speed cycle 30min
And after 5 minute plank.at the end of the day I gave up
 
Metalliz

Metalliz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
39
Points
8
Yesterday I only needed 40 minutes in the gym and I was overwhelmed
 
Metalliz

Metalliz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
39
Points
8
Yesterday she was heavy in the gym
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top