M
mvsf1
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 6,427
- Points
- 63
LOL, there's no way Jay could make 5 in a row. You'll see, he won't even make it 2.![]()
Why not?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
LOL, there's no way Jay could make 5 in a row. You'll see, he won't even make it 2.![]()
Personally I just don't believe that Jay has it all what it takes to became 5xMr. O.Why not?

LOL, there's no way Jay could make 5 in a row. You'll see, he won't even make it 2.![]()
Does he? I think he meant Olympia titles.I think he means wins, not just Olympia titles. Remember the Grand Prix last year?
And yes, I remember the last years GP, but wasn't there just 4 in a row?Does he? I think he meant Olympia titles.And yes, I remember the last years GP, but wasn't there just 4 in a row?

Yep, he sure does. Actually, who even cares...Who knows what he means...he types weird.![]()
Yes, so that makes it 4 in a row.And I think there was the Olympia and 3 GP shows.




I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.