• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Team Coleman or Team Cutler?

Which team are you on?


  • Total voters
    328
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
im going for team "we should be mr. olympians a long time ago but couldnt be fucked training all year and now ive come back to make the same mistake and history will only repeat itself and i will only grab 2nd or 3rd" Kevin Levrone
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Adding all the Official members of Team Coleman to the first page. Will add Team Cutler soon.
 
R

RZN

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
2
Points
0
TEAM CUTLER

JAY WILL WIN AGAIN COLEMAN WILL BE LUCKY TO MAKE THE TOP 3
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
LOL, there's no way Jay could make 5 in a row. You'll see, he won't even make it 2. ;)

I think he means wins, not just Olympia titles. Remember the Grand Prix last year?
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I think he means wins, not just Olympia titles. Remember the Grand Prix last year?
Does he? I think he meant Olympia titles. :dunnodude: And yes, I remember the last years GP, but wasn't there just 4 in a row?
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Does he? I think he meant Olympia titles. :dunnodude: And yes, I remember the last years GP, but wasn't there just 4 in a row?

Who knows what he means...he types weird. :e5dunno:

And I think there was the Olympia and 3 GP shows.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
TEAM YEP YEP YEP!!!!!!! :keke::keke::keke::food-snacking:
 
D

Dwarfenegger

New member
Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
3
Points
1
I am definitely a TEAM COLEMAN guy.. Been a fan of his for many years.. got 2 of his DVD's, haven't ordered his latest yet.. Would love to see him win this year, but i don't think the judges want him to have the record amount of olympia wins.. Shame..
 
P

profetu__

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
62
Points
8
all my support to RONNIE
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
team coleman all the way
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
coleman will be retired this year !!!

:)
 

Similar threads

Top