• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Team Coleman or Team Cutler?

Which team are you on?


  • Total voters
    328
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
153
Points
16
Do I really need to say?
Max.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
what about a team "smile" option? :(
 
D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
173
Points
16
shit never even saw this thread, Coleman for the win
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Coleman wont let himself come in like 06. He is training his ass off with avengence and will decimate all. Besides if he doesnt win, Victor Martinez should beat Cutler. Cutler doesnt have a pleasing asthetic physique and does not fall under the new guidlines and the new trends being seen in bodybuilding today.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
TUFFGUY said:
team coleman since there is no team warren


This pic is of warren right? I had a few pics of him while we was training, his legs are rediculous in person.
 
ruel

ruel

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
269
Points
16
Braaq said:
This pic is of warren right? I had a few pics of him while we was training, his legs are rediculous in person.
well defined legs bro!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
Team 9 Time Baby, 9 Time!!!
 
D

Dstan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
130
Points
16
Re: Team Coleman or Team Cutler

coleman baby.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Re: Team Coleman or Team Cutler

Team Heath :e5dunno:

voted for Ronnie though (obviously) :food-snacking:
 
D

dwmwtv

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
5
Points
1
Re: Team Coleman or Team Cutler

I't Coleman time!
 
N

N.E.O

New member
Member
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
2
Points
1
Ronny - Ronny - Ronny
Big Ron - 4 EVER
 
Cooked Iron

Cooked Iron

New member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
1
Points
1
Team Coleman, LIGHT WEIGHT BABY
Good old chicken
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Cutler gonna repeat...... Watch out for Vic though.
 

Similar threads

Top