• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Dallas mccarven New pic!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Essa on the road to the Olympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Fouad abiad road to olympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
David henry
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I am not a fan of the mass monsters on stage. I love freaky size bodybuilders, but for competitions, you can't bring a package with a big gut.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Here is Jose Raymond doing 130lb shoulder presses a few weeks out from the 2015 Mr. Olympia!
 
Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Aaron Clark road to mr olympia 212
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Ronnie the rock rockel
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Kai last meal of the day..............today

11057959_10153503587243901_9190500868304-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil last meal today...


11707619_965395776857763_620011686047273-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Phil Heath trains his chest 11 weeks out from the 2015 Olympia, Part 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Road to the big O...Hidetada "Hide" Yamagishi back training day for the 2015 Mr. Olympia!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Kai Greene's Post workout meal, after tonight's leg session, and here's what's on the menu (Eggs whites, salmon and Broccoli)


63711_10153510843998901_6612548844930648-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Post workout meal, after tonight's leg session, and here's what's on the menu (Eggs whites, salmon and Brocoli)


63711_10153510843998901_6612548844930648-1.jpg
I love all of that food but i never had it together! If I had any chance at being Mr. Olympia I would eat it.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Post workout meal, after tonight's leg session, and here's what's on the menu (Eggs whites, salmon and Brocoli)


63711_10153510843998901_6612548844930648-1.jpg
I love all of that food but i never had it together! If I had any chance at being Mr. Olympia I would eat it.
I would eat just about anything if it meant Mr. Olympia!

Great posting here! Thanks everyone! This year Mr. Olympia is going to be awesome!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
10405493_10153512981433901_8097580775740-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

11693841_10153512980483901_2024170910812-1.jpg
 
Top