• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
10405493_10153512981433901_8097580775740-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

11693841_10153512980483901_2024170910812-1.jpg
Kai Greene in the terminator! He would love to have an excuse to wear another crazy costume!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Oksana grishina
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Kevin english is back!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Big victor martinez road to olympia!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
BigRamy extending his offeason? xD He look bigger than anyone else.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Ramy and Rohden look fat for this far out!
Kevin English is back _ WORST NEWS for BBing since Joe's death!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Aziz from marocco
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Juan morel road to mr olympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Big rami!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Fred smalls road to olympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Unfortunately, Big Ramy will come in soft again. Top 6 at best, and who knows, Branch may place ahead of him once again lol.
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Unfortunately, Big Ramy will come in soft again. Top 6 at best, and who knows, Branch may place ahead of him once again lol.
I had high hopes for Ramy. Why is he soft? Is it his off season regimen of letting himself go?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
Unfortunately, Big Ramy will come in soft again. Top 6 at best, and who knows, Branch may place ahead of him once again lol.
Why should rami be soft? In brasil he was in great shape and he was hard. :) i hope to see him again in that shape in september on olympia stage
 
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
534
Points
18
All these guys are so freaking huge. Going to be a good one this year.
 
Top