• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Tilapia is a type of fish. Jay Cutler and Phil Heath use it too, as well as many other bodybuilders. We don't find it with ease here in Europe, but at least we have salmon.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
11846595_642681072533020_385652444276820-1.jpg

11896187_642681085866352_470743285603111-1.jpg
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
That's David Henry, right? My God, those arms!!

PS: where do you get these pictures from?
 
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
534
Points
18
Tilapia is quite cheap in the States.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Michelle Lewin & JimmyLewin with Kai abckstage at can fit pro

11863477_10153589276448901_1019880161984-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Wolf and Dennis going to the gym

11889451_926151737427097_886082274155584-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Dexter Jackson guest posing at the NPC Texas State

11056624_10153541409214621_2181406243823-1.jpg


Dexter looks good
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
David Henry looks thick as hell! It should be a great 212 Mr O this year.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Another Pre Olympia pump pic

11230727_1032045180163769_80078479616893-1.jpg
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
So... Wolf is in #teamDennis now? Or are they just good buddies?
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
So... Wolf is in #teamDennis now? Or are they just good buddies?

Dennis James posted a video saying wolf is visiting team menace of they trainning together...........dunno is that goes beyond this
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Here is Phil Heath on a treadmill getting ready for the big O! This is from Phil Heath's Fb!

[:- FB]983384831725524[/:- FB]

PS - We can finally embed FB videos guys! Click the Fb icon and just add the number of the video in between the tags!
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
From Big Ramy's FB:
With my bro Khalid AlMohsinawi — with Deep Swapnadeep


What do you guys think anyways? Is Big Ramy going to be a serious contender this year or what?
 
Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Looks really huge, that's for sure.
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Is there going to be a top 6 guessing thing this time? Prizes?
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Another Pre-Olympia pump pic

11923258_10153063691866762_4111111990113-1.jpg
 
Top