• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
This is a kick ass thread all the pics are inspirational
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Kai and Flex today...

11924571_10153602164323901_4519174386685-1.jpg

11902485_10153602172058901_8419119634943-1.jpg
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Kai always seems happy to me until he is on stage with Phil Health.

I would love to see Kai pick up the O this time.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Last edited by a moderator:
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Kai always seems happy to me until he is on stage with Phil Health.

I would love to see Kai pick up the O this time.
I agree and would be thrilled if Kai gets the win one day I feel he deserves it
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Don't know if I've missed this and has been already posted, but anyway, here's Flex Lewis' road to the 212 Mr Olympia 2015.

 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
William Bonac looks on point for being 5 weeks out from the 2015 Mr Olympia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Last edited by a moderator:
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
534
Points
18
These pics remind me I am still a very small man. :) That is fine, I never plan to replace any of these guys, but man, they do inspire me to work harder!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Latest MD Cover Feat 4 times Mr O Jay Ctuler

11892236_10153551623169621_2138917544611-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad 4.5 weeks out

11889616_1028125763885231_89931533809780-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad 4.5 weeks out

11889616_1028125763885231_89931533809780-1.jpg


He finally found the working formula this year. He is in shape and could place well (as in the top 10) with some minor improvements - arms for example.

Here's another photo at 4.5 weeks out:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
99867b6747714823f06cdf976d6234a4-1.jpg


A new pic of mr olympia heath
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
587228c9f8961615e862cf1d1fe4a4a2-1.jpg


Juan morel 4 weeks out from mr olympia
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
383bd2b33e1f46b9af13df458161c3ab-1.jpg


Dallas mccarven road to mr olympia
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
eca789ca293fefdd534a5ade8f04d6a0-1.jpg


Patrick tour and eduardo correa in the gym for sst training!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
8b327adb3c94dcc6347f759b28525c83-1.jpg


Oksana grishina pro ifbb will compete in vegas!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,528
Points
138
d5ee9945e68668a620dc1b0f844cb429-1.jpg


Charles max quads! 4 weeks out from mr olympia!!
 
Top