W
Workingroup
Well-known member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2007
- Messages
- 92
- Points
- 6
Justin Compton not doing Mr Olympia 2015
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Yes he will compete in columbus at arnold classic 2016!Justin Compton not doing Mr Olympia 2015
Yes Exactly he will compete in Arnold Columbus 2016. I Wish that he was compete in Mr OlympiaYes he will compete in columbus at arnold classic 2016!Justin Compton not doing Mr Olympia 2015
Justin compton wants to win arnold classic before. It's second time that he skips mr olympia... justin is like evan centopani...Yes Exactly he will compete in Arnold Columbus 2016. I Wish that he was compete in Mr OlympiaYes he will compete in columbus at arnold classic 2016!Justin Compton not doing Mr Olympia 2015
IMO he could be the next in line to win the Arnold Classic. With some improvements in his back, waist control and more separation, I think he will definitely pass Branch and probably Dexter. Other than that, there's no one else to compete for the 1st place, with the exception of Shawn Rhoden, if he competes, Cedric if he comes in 100%, or Ramy as well.

Yes i think than justin compton is "like" evan centopani, because justin compton thinks like evan centopani. They think that every times they are on stage they must show something new for the judges. I think that thing is a great, but they must have a great offseason. And you should compete only one o two times and rest of year is offseason. For bodybuilding fans this is a crazy idea, because we want to see big guys on arnold classic stage, At mr olympia stage and in other competitions.like Evan Centopani? He have more density, best lines, is youngest than evan, he need more muscle madurity. I like than Evan into skips The Mr Olympia but in 2016 I hope that he compete in the Olympia he have only 27yo
I hope to see justin compton vs shawn rhoden...IMO he could be the next in line to win the Arnold Classic. With some improvements in his back, waist control and more separation, I think he will definitely pass Branch and probably Dexter. Other than that, there's no one else to compete for the 1st place, with the exception of Shawn Rhoden, if he competes, Cedric if he comes in 100%, or Ramy as well.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.