• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Dallas McCarver latest progress picture

11988304_10153598249124621_6539140433207-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Ahmad Ahmad 12 days out from the 212 (REPOST)

12003986_10153598545129621_6262743239356-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Victor Martinez training footage/interview from MHP 3 weeks before the 2015 MR Olympia

 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
0d3fefcbef5a11e1786a490ecaea424e-1.jpg
193f77de93efbccce82c1fdecd7847d3-1.jpg


Ronnie rockel and patrick tour!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
be000e49cb1fe82540ae9104cd4f9c32-1.jpg

Aaron Clark road to mr olympia 2015 212 division
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
kay greene out from mr olympia?


From Peter McGough:
As of yesterday Kai has not signed an Olympia contract to compete because of some dispute. However he is obviously trying to peak for the Olympia and him not signing the O contract just seems to be leverage to swing things his way. Be stunned if he doesn't do the Olympia.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ I really hope that is not true, and maybe just a marketing thing only. It would be a shame to miss another battle between the top 2 guys, like we've seen in the past with Ronnie and Jay imo.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Ronny Rockel 1 week out!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Uh oh. It seems like Kai is really NOT competing at this year's Mr Olympia.

Guy Cisternino said that it was confirmed from a former Mr O (probably Dexter Jackson), and this is what Peter McGough had to say:

Yes at this point he hasn't signed an Olympia contract and the deadline was today.Seems he is out.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Uh oh. It seems like Kai is really NOT competing at this year's Mr Olympia.

Guy Cisternino said that it was confirmed from a former Mr O (probably Dexter Jackson), and this is what Peter McGough had to say:

Yes at this point he hasn't signed an Olympia contract and the deadline was today.Seems he is out.

No way?? No Kai Greene? Dam Mr. Olympia organizers are having some major issues this year!
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I'm not buying it. Kai will be there.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
robert piotrkowicz's back today:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
from musclesport mag

Lots of chatter that ‪‎KaiGreene‬ will sit out the upcoming ‎2015 Olympia‬ with reasons ranging from a dispute with the promoters (who just happen to be his bosses at AMI Flex Magazine ) to problems with his liver. He hasn't signed the competitor's contract & the deadline has passed. But would he stay away now, especially after just officially launching his ‪‎DynamiK‬ ‪ ‎supplement‬ line?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
dallas mccarver... road to his olympia debut!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top