• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The 2015 Mr. Olympia

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
Hmmmm.......One can make a lot of assumptions based on this video. But then again, you know what happens when you assume. One thing we do know and that is that the reason for his withdrawal is not health. I am going to say that it is contractual. Either way, the marketability of the Olympia just dropped significantly. Too bad. At this rate the sport will never achieve the level of recognition that other sports have.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
word on the net is that kai's agent wanted a better deal than the rest..so if a small company wants to advertise their products they have to pay a fee but since kai greene is a big name he will have a better booth for less money..dont know if thats true but it doesnt seem very fair to the rest
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Noooooooooooooooo, really bad news and also this year when they needed all the athletes for the new and biggest broadcast partner Aamazon
 
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
It's all about the money guys.That's it.We all know,this is a business but damn...this sucks.We wait an entire year for this challenge and this is what we get?F*** off.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
f0ffa8b7745168941487c0e028c1a066-1.jpg
9c7a368f2944a88dece273d110a7ccb7-1.jpg


From vegas!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
050d00bcb757d2c4f42489f96365cc8c-1.jpg


Branch warren pro ifbb ready to fly!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
767aca7e4e32315f0597149c9e47d7a2-1.jpg


Steve kuclo and his new coach niel hill
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
11ecea54fcb38d4489400aa99ff229e7-1.jpg
34ff21f84b73e5c81b0f195eb0ffc279-1.jpg



Who is this guy? :) help me! ;) lol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
11ecea54fcb38d4489400aa99ff229e7-1.jpg
34ff21f84b73e5c81b0f195eb0ffc279-1.jpg



Who is this guy? help me! lol

His name is Kyung Won Kang. He will compete in the 212 class.

ps. Steve Kuclo looks off for 1 week out in the photo above.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
11ecea54fcb38d4489400aa99ff229e7-1.jpg
34ff21f84b73e5c81b0f195eb0ffc279-1.jpg



Who is this guy? help me! lol

His name is Kyung Won Kang. He will compete in the 212 class.

ps. Steve Kuclo looks off for 1 week out in the photo above.
He was second in new york pro ifbb 2015 in 212 division. A weekend after he won his first pro show in usa. And now he will compete in olympia showdown!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
word on the net is that kai's agent wanted a better deal than the rest..so if a small company wants to advertise their products they have to pay a fee but since kai greene is a big name he will have a better booth for less money..dont know if thats true but it doesnt seem very fair to the rest

Since when is business about being fair?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Thanks again to all of you who donated for Baito Abbaspour. I will pass the donation over for his family next week in Las Vegas. RIP my friend and keep watching over your family.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Fred "Biggie" Smalls today

12006118_1196784327001894_18923169404202-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Athletes meeting pics


1DC_9051jpgitokQwqi8PUb-1.jpg
(Roelly have appears to have an eye infection)
1DC_9050jpgitokdYxeEE5D-1.jpg

1DC_9081jpgitokq1bJ8swt-1.jpg

1DC_9083jpgitokQULjGmY-1.jpg

1DC_9085jpgitokeUv1yQGW-1.jpg

1DC_9089jpgitokQD5CkM8h-1.jpg

1DC_9091jpgitokbr8Gg16r-1.jpg

1DC_9057jpgitokvmrwC1Sf-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top